Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Coincidence? Maybe. Or not.

Everyone knows my story of having a lady in Kentucky. Last night my uncle was giving me a ride home and told me an incredible story. Something even his wife doesn't know. It goes something like this:

He's in his 50s now, but back when he was my age, he had a girlfriend in Kentucky. Corbin to be exact. He dated this girl for over a year, driving back and forth every other weekend from his NC home to KY in his Chevrolet truck. (you cant make this up). He went on for awhile about roaming the hills of eastern KY and such, and then told me a story about one night in eastern Tennessee returning home.

He was at small food stop/fuel station on I40 called the Pigeon River Smokehouse. (its still there and i stop there often). Late one night he stopped to get a sandwich and was met by several drunks outside, raising a ruckus and all that nonsense that goes along with people who are drunk. He tells them to fuck off, politely. Once he was back at his truck, one man approached him and kept going on and on about "fuck you man" and such. He was attempting to leave, when the guy at his window pulled a knife and lunged at him. It was then my uncle SHOT him with his .38 (that ironically was sitting beside me at this point last night) in the leg and the guy hit the ground. The other drunks laughed and carried on, until a well placed threat to their mortality was made and they shut up. The man who was shot wasn't hit in a major artery in his leg, so he wasn't in danger of dying.

They were informed if they called the police, he (my uncle) would return and end their lives at a point in the future. After that he made his way back to NC via backroads to avoid any thread of retaliation.

Why is all this ironic? Aside from the obvious, I had a VERY similar experience at this same gas station one night. Only I got out of dodge before anything got really serious. That shit blew my mind hearing it. Call it coincidence or whatever. It's crazy. THe end.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

uncle belongs in ky

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #4
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Coincidence? Maybe. Or not.

Sounds like you both went WAY too far out of your way for some pussy :IMO:
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #5
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Wasn't just for that.

Old 12-15-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Sounds like you both went WAY too far out of your way for some pussy :IMO:
i agree

Old 12-15-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2010, 02:58 AM   #8
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

everytime i see that i

Old 12-15-2010, 03:03 AM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can thank wan for making it official aot smilie

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #11
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i do

Old 12-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #12
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #13
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Did your uncle visit ghetto flea markets too?
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:14 AM   #14
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

flea markets arent in ghetto here foo

Old 12-15-2010, 03:15 AM   #15
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i thinnk nhb missed chriz atl thread

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2010, 03:17 AM   #16
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i did

atl flea market must sell like hubcap spinners and shit

Old 12-15-2010, 03:17 AM   #17
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
flea markets arent in ghetto here foo
flea markets are in rish parts of town???

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #18
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
flea markets are in rish parts of town???

really arent any ghettos in eastern ky and if they are there like one street 1/2 mile long

Old 12-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rocky Hill Flea Market used to be in ritzy East Greenwich RI until a commercial developer bought the land.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:10 AM   #20
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I don't think there are too many Ghettos in KY or WV for that matter.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:34 AM   #21
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Lexington louisville or covington thats about it really other than like a said a apartment complex in the town that is one street like walkertown in hazard

Old 12-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #22
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

There is a ghetto in Barboursville.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #23
stonehenge

Put enough barbers is one place and shit is bound to hit the fan
Old 12-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 12-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #25
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

chris...u wierd.
Greatwhite is offline   Reply With Quote