Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #102326
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I've been assigned some work that requires special competencies. Normally I'm not more than an hour or so from home at the most. Also, I bought a new Charger. Picking it up on 8/16. Tis dark gray. Gonna need to black out the grille ASAP and get tint.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #102327
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

specs? r/t? srt8?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #102328
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-26-2013, 02:53 AM   #102329
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

need pics asap niga

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

not pics of u fgt. the car

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 02:54 AM   #102330
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

3.6L/8 speed. Dat 31mpg. The damn V6 has 300+ horsepower anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Will get plenty when I pick it up. Gotta wait for delivery though.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:55 AM   #102331
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

special order or wtf bro. still keeping wl?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #102332
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Na nothing special. I get a discount through my company for Chrysler shit. It's stupidly comfortable to drive. And yes, ain't going anywhere.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:58 AM   #102333
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw dat discount

u in ky now still right?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #102334
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Hell naw. Columbia, SC

Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #102335
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

whyd i ever think that now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #102336
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

It's this color. Black grille looks SO much better but I didn't want the package it comes with. Easy fix though

Old 07-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #102337
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

same as cv color

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #102338
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 07-26-2013, 03:24 AM   #102339
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hows da quality on new chergers? old gen looks rather cheap. but dat exterior

def looks leaps and bounds bettur

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 03:49 AM   #102340
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Way better than anything GM spews out. Not quite Ford level, but very nice.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I wish I'd gotten this interior instead of black, but it's still a nice cloth.

Old 07-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #102341
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that shit dont go nicely.

def all blak/dark interior be sex

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 03:54 AM   #102342
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dfw sharjer, I haz 18s that would fit it even says durdge in the middle
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:55 AM   #102343
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Haz 20s

Should be a great highway car. Can't wait

Old 07-26-2013, 03:56 AM   #102344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

poor wl gonna be jelly

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 05:28 AM   #102345
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Did not end up with extras...didn't even come up with as many as I wanted. I scored two, wife scored one, mom struck out. Giving one to mom, I'm keeping one, wife's keeping one.

Wanted a second one for heavier hacking, a few to give as gifts, etc.
Got one. Went to the Staples and didn't see any anywhere. There was a clearance bin with a couple $3 Nook HD cases and that was it. I asked a dude if they had any and he said "meh. Just the little black and white one." Awwyeahhh "that's the one I want!" "... K.." And he went in the back and brought it out. $7 ftw.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Charging up dat n00k

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

http://lifehacker.com/5889158/turn-a...our-easy-steps
Old 07-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #102346
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Rolled over 511K the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
3.6L/8 speed. Dat 31mpg. The damn V6 has 300+ horsepower anyway.
Too bad it's not 8 speed manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Got one. Went to the Staples and didn't see any anywhere. There was a clearance bin with a couple $3 Nook HD cases and that was it. I asked a dude if they had any and he said "meh. Just the little black and white one." Awwyeahhh "that's the one I want!" "... K.." And he went in the back and brought it out. $7 ftw.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Charging up dat n00k

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

http://lifehacker.com/5889158/turn-a...our-easy-steps
That's how it went for me. Wandered around, failed to find clearance shelf, asked aboot clearance shelf, failed to find unit there, asked if they have any of this product number, took forever to wait for manager to unlock back room storage so PFY could get it for me. They also had Nook Simple Touch Glowlight and he asked if that's what I was looking for, I just said no instead of asking what the price is, wish I had asked.

Then picked up the Thursday special large pepperoni peeksuh for $5. Two of them, actually.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

has over 88,000 miles now, that's 50,000 miles on the transmission jerb.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #102347
stonehenge

Online the Glowlight version is around $40 more so I'm guessing it was a similar difference even if it was on clearance. A backlight would have been nice though lol
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 PM   #102348
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yup. Asked on Fatwallet, got this response: Price on the Glowlight is $54.50, SKU is 663079.

Subtract $30 coupon, also there's a $5 coupon that can be stacked that I didn't know aboot, Glowlight's still gonna be $20...not worth it to me.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #102349
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw thurs pizza speshul

bishes be here clearing out my supervisors desk. its stupid they cant clear their own shit. i think it has something to do with customer info protection

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #102350
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote