Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #16701
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Que site?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #16702
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Don't read into too much you see there cez. Like heath said, very partisan. That article is very interesting and true though. The guy is running on a campaign of NO abortion under any circumstance, yet it's okay when his wife does it to save her life..........

I think most people with a decent head on their shoulders realize in the event a mother's life is at stake, or a girl is raped, etc then abortion is acceptable and it should be her choice. To abort a pregnancy "just because" is not something the majority of people agree with IMO.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #16703
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Now it's a boring part of the seminar talking about stuff I don't care about because we just paid a contractor to do the project (and I didn't care about it before, either).
Old 06-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #16704
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

May as well kill the fetuS imo if some slut wanta to. If the bitch is perfectly sane and wants to kill it, I'm sure if it were brought into the world it would probably be a non functioning member of society. All my opinion. Do t look much into it
Old 06-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #16705
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Bear in mind there are THOUSANDS of married couples out there waiting to adopt a child cez. Any mother has the option to put her child up for adoption with no repercussions.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #16706
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

even then, adoption would be last choice imo...parents should step in and help raise le grandchild
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #16707
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Black adopted babehz

There's THOUSANDS of kids in orphanages already
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #16708
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

True.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #16709
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche cez no want child
Old 06-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #16710
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Old 06-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #16711
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

all me fam would be like

if wife popped out lil or we adopted lil blackie babbeh mexi-negro relations no be le best
Old 06-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #16712
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Still waiting on boss to be in long enough for me to talk to him, if not letter will be left on his desk
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #16713
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

3 months after le tsunami

Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #16714
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

demolish entire town....start all over somewhere else
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #16715
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Japanese no fuck around
Hell me anime schedule was back on track in like 1-2 weeks
Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #16716
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

om nom nom...taffy
Old 06-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #16717
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Japanese no fuck around
Hell me anime schedule was back on track in like 1-2 weeks

Anime>Reconstruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
3 months after le tsunami

Japs doin work

Last edited by apedestrian; 06-16-2011 at 05:19 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #16718
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
om nom nom...taffy

Brah, was le shirt the right size?

Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #16719
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

shit, didnt see ur post...yah wife was like "Oh, look I can use it fer le sleep" "dont think so babe"

she loves stealing me shirts and sleeping in them

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 06-16-2011 at 05:41 PM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:43 PM   #16720
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oversize shirt on petite wimenz
Old 06-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #16721
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 06-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #16722
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

can just reesh under le shirt and grab some nalga

Old 06-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #16723
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Might haz you pick up a socal/bro/mexi shirt for me the next time you head down. XL

Old 06-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #16724
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Ia re XL or L depending on brand...porke went to CK and other outlets and L was like pero then went to random store and L was fine

I can send one like my Monster/Fox shirt

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ------ Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

bro as fuck

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

me shirt

$10

haz L, XL and XXL

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

want matching hat

why is hat more spensive than shirt?

15 cap vs 10 tee
Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #16725
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
all me fam would be like

if wife popped out lil or we adopted lil blackie babbeh mexi-negro relations no be le best
What about mexi-white?

Hehe, dated mexi chick for about 2 years. Her dad was straight from mexico, had his papers, mom was first gen American, and they hated me and would antagonize her for not finding a traditional mexi-man. They would talk smack about me right in front of me in spanish.

But I dont hate em, whatever, thats their tradition. In then end, she did exactly what her parents wanted. Im still cool with her, her dad is ok in my book simply because he busted his ass to feed and house the family, her mom can go to hell though.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote