Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #5401
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Crazy ass plane
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:31 AM   #5402
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is so win, much nimble

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:53 PM   #5403
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

this be nice, mfers best be grateful. europe being flooded by refugees and shit.

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

but then you get these pieces of shit too

Video page
Full screen

which reaffirms my thoughts of letting them all die by halfassed made bombs.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-05-2015, 11:06 PM   #5404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wtf are those idiots doing? It's one thing to say "thanks bro, but we're okay. Give it to the next peeps" but to throw it on the ground and act like a piece of shit? Wtf?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Btw, watched it without sound in case thst matters and I missed something lol
Old 09-05-2015, 11:20 PM   #5405
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah, thats a shitty thing to do. like if they speak for the whole fucking train. douchebags. i get that you arent welcome, because fuck man, europe can barely deal with itself without your freeloading asses but to throw that shit away like that? lucky they dont ship u back to syria.

fucking smelly shits shouldve fled to saudi arabia or the UAE, see how that goes. assholes.

and yeah, i think the vid was recorded without sound somehow lol.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2015, 06:43 AM   #5406
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...icle_nextstory

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 10:10 PM   #5407
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #5408
stonehenge

Old 09-10-2015, 11:42 PM   #5409
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

That smug look when he said it right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #5410
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i woulda been liek

Video page
Full screen

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:46 PM   #5411
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
That smug look when he said it right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
id be all as well

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #5412
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

How do you know he said it right?
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:20 PM   #5413
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cuz he british

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2015, 01:57 AM   #5414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

i like the part where the camera is looking at the mlk market and big rig with f-15 in hte back just drives through

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2015, 06:41 AM   #5415
stonehenge

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-23-2015, 03:05 AM   #5416
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/nev...medium=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #5417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://theaviationist.com/2015/10/04...medium=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2015, 03:16 AM   #5418
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dude has bamf pics

http://gelio.livejournal.com/

especially these

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the...medium=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2015, 02:35 PM   #5419
stonehenge

So many rivets

Sent from my LG G2
Old 10-13-2015, 03:15 AM   #5420
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

theres a bamf scene where the f-14s sweep their wings

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2015, 06:32 AM   #5421
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/how-the-us...gun-1736247799

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2015, 06:58 AM   #5422
stonehenge

Looks like AZ

Goldwater?

Sent from my LG G2
Old 10-14-2015, 07:04 AM   #5423
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

could be.

http://www.luke.af.mil/library/facts...et.asp?id=6384

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2015, 02:03 PM   #5424
stonehenge

bamf

Sent from my LG G2
Old 10-24-2015, 06:24 AM   #5425
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/wat...medium=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works