Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #10251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, saw that a while ago. Not gonna stay up another 1:45, haz work tomorrow
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #10252
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want:

and aparrently the Arma2 zombie mod is getting popular:

on one hand it looks a little boring, on the other it looks realistic, scary, and fun
Old 05-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #10253
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I think I tried ARMA2 is this Flashpoints brah? the only thing i remember was how stiff the animations where, made me jest.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #10254
stonehenge

well it only got popular recently because of that zombie mod. I was reading about it yesterday and it is the stock game except there are zombies in most of the cities. The bigger the city, the more infested. You have a long-running character. When you log out, it saves your inventory and location and everything and when you come back, you continue. You have to eat/drink every so often or you'll die, so you can't avoid cities forever. There is friendly fire so if some dude wants to be a greedy asshole, he can kill you and take all your nomz.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #10255
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hello nerds

goodbye

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #10256
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

fml want home/d3
Old 05-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #10257
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

That mod sounds pretty fun

and yes I want D3 fuuuuuuuuu

They should make a shoe game, then korkah would be like
Old 05-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #10258
stonehenge

arma2 mod where you have to acquire a few shoes per hour or you'll die
Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #10259
Mr.Rogers

Old 05-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #10260
stonehenge

i just imagine people killing each other just to take their shoes
Old 05-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #10261
Mr.Rogers

LOL all of them be colorful Nikes
Old 05-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #10262
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Grand Theft Auto V Vehicle List Leaked

Seems that Max Payne 3 disc holds information on GTA V vehicles.

This would not be the first time that GTA files have been found in non GTA games. Games such as Bully and Red Dead have all been cracked and inside them they to have shown to hold vehicle and other information relating to a GTA game.

Update: Though nothing is still confirmed, if you look at the boat there is one called “EdBoat”. Nearly a year ago a job description was posted for GTA5 actors. One of the roles was going to play a character by the name of “Eddie McReary”. There’s also another one suggesting that it belongs to a character “sabs_boat”. And concerning whether these are Max Payne vehicles, Max Payne 3 does have snow on some levels, however, none of the snow vehicles listed are in any of scenes.

Updated Number 3: Some weapons have also been leaked:

Ak47
Baretta (M9?)
Desert Eagle
Handgun
MP5K
Rocket
Shotgun
Uzi
Rifle
Binoculars
Camera
C4
Detonator

Updated #2: More codes have been found:

HELI_LUXURY
HELI_CP
HELI_TFE
HELI_UFE
HELI_CS
HELI_REBEL
PH_HELI
FIGHTER
DODO
AUTOGYRO
Tank
std bike
sport bike
vespa bike
harley bike
dirt bike
wayfarer bike
bmx bike
mtb bike
choppa bike
quad bike
Mini boat
MARQUIS
MONORAIL
MONORAIL2
MONORAIL3

It’s unlikely that this is the full list of vehicles. Also this may be an early build of the list suggested by forum postings.

48 Cars
5 Bikes
10 Heli’s
1 Plane
25 Boats
9 Train models

Cars

apc
bobsleigh
benson
biff
bobcat
boxville
buccaneer
burrito
brzbus
casco
cadge
car_brzhatchplc
car_brzsedanplc
car_brzhatchjnk
car_brzsedanjnk
carga
cavalcade
cognoscenti
cs2000
chavos
dukes
dune
feroci
forklift
futo
furzen
fxt
gant
hauler
minivan
infernus
patriot
phantom
prairie
police
rancher
rhino
schafter
seinove
skimobile
taxi
vanpony
willard
winky
trash (Trash Master?)
railmu
flatty
snowplough

Bikes

enduro
jz125
z75
faggio2
spike

Helicopters

autogiro
bchopper
annihilator
bentham
maverick
hind
napalm
scamp
heli_vcpf
heli_tfe

Planes

cuban800

Boats

squalo
bassboy
chika
fisher
fishboat_a
fishboat_b
fishboat_c
fishboat_d,
marquis
reefer
tropic
gunboat
sabs_boat
small_gb2
dinghy
p_mi_botfsh
whaler
woody
woody2
sporto
tinny
tug
contbo
smug
edsboat

Trains

cablecar
chairlift
subway_lo
subway_hi
train_carg
trainf_carg
trainr_carg
train_int
lighty

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #10263
stonehenge

ooooo obviously there will be snow parts of the map since there is a chairlift, snowplow, skimobile, etc

Old 05-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #10264
Mr.Rogers

Can't wait for that shit!!!! Juan remember the videos we did with gt4 stunts LOL FUNNY AS HELL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #10265
stonehenge

Lolllolol yeah, GTAV gonna be so mash sexy
Old 05-17-2012, 02:07 AM   #10266
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

forgot aboot that

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #10267
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

RAPEZ

Royarz hurry up and level

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Juan we haz to find this

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-17-2012, 02:47 AM   #10268
stonehenge

lol

oh btw servers down again

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

fuck you fuck you fuck you
Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #10269
Mr.Rogers

Blizzard makes me hate my life

Old 05-17-2012, 03:07 AM   #10270
stonehenge

ahnold swastikaneggar keeps taking the servers down, dat bish

azns and europeanors be playing like its nothing

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
Unfortunately we've had a few delays in bringing the #D3 servers back online. No ETA yet, please stay tuned.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:57 AM   #10271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

started playing bf3 with dirtyblackhd from gmfs if yall fgts ever hop off diablos cock

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #10272
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
yall fgts ever hop off diablos cock
made me jest hard cez lol

Old 05-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #10273
stonehenge

cez mad cuz not getting dat diablo cock

Old 05-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #10274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #10275
stonehenge

y u no try for free