Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #15126
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is Elder scroll z online FTP?

I am on a note bish
Old 08-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #15127
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

doubt it but idk if they've mentioned pricing so who knows
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #15128
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I hope it gives that UO feelin ooooo

I am on a note bish
Old 08-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #15129
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

RIP OG UO

Old 08-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #15130
Mr.Rogers

Yes

Did they memtion when difiance dlc coming?

I am on a note bish
Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #15131
stonehenge

just says this month
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #15132
Mr.Rogers

Fuuuuuuuu

I am on a note bish
Old 08-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #15133
stonehenge

one page said "One time option for a single character to have their appearance change, name change, and species changed" comes with the $10 dlc.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

nelz no
Old 08-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #15134
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SANCTUM2/sanctum-2

Sanctum 2 $7.50

You should get it Juan, it's fun as hell. I've beat all the levels thus far (still more DLC coming out) but I still play them over again. Plus they have modifiers that you can add to them that make them harder and give more XP.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #15135
stonehenge

$7.50 eh?
Old 08-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #15136
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
one page said "One time option for a single character to have their appearance change, name change, and species changed" comes with the $10 dlc.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/rjXspFu.jpg[/IMG]
nelz no
Oh fuck ya!!!!!!! I thought I had to start a new char to use race! Dude now u can make ur guy more beast lol

I am on a note bish
Old 08-07-2013, 03:05 AM   #15137
stonehenge

remember those videos of the badass car physics? they were driving a pickup. You can get the tech demo for free from here: http://www.beamng.com/drive/

It's just a map with ramps and random shit everywhere with the pickup. You can change it to 2wd/4wd, remove body panels, etc but there's no real goal or missions or anything, you just drive around and test the physics.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Oh fuck ya!!!!!!! I thought I had to start a new char to use race! Dude now u can make ur guy more beast lol

I am on a note bish
no more fat face

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

here's what the tech demo is (free):

Video page
Full screen

and the alpha ($15):

Video page
Full screen

want alpha to fuck around but dnw $15 for something that isn't even really a game yet
Old 08-07-2013, 03:23 AM   #15138
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

this is the only saints row game ive seen that dont look like shit

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:00 AM   #15139
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Been playing Dragon's Crown on Vita this evening, holy shit the art in this game is mind blowing. It's so great, like Golden Axe on steroids, reminds me of good times. The RPG/loot system is pretty damn great as well.

Video page
Full screen

It's on PS3 as well.

Quote:
$7.50 eh?
Yes, get it.

Old 08-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #15140
stonehenge

nailz, cancel ps4 preorder, get wii u http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/7/4597...or-near-future
Old 08-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #15141
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

want alpha to fuck around but dnw $15 for something that isn't even really a game yet
For $15 that looks like years of fun for me

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

By ordering alpha you get all updates including beta and full version when available

Minecraft style

Me gusta
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #15142
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

gonna grab when I get home
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #15143
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Same
Old 08-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #15144
stonehenge

try the demo first, its <100mb

physics are nice but the driving is kinda weird

its cool because you can customize vehicles by parts. Like remove doors/lights/panels/tailgate/pickupbed, you can swap wheels (if the vehicle has alternate wheels available), you can change suspension, remove sway bars, add rollbars/bumper guards if available, etc, etc.

it's pretty cool, I just wish it was easier to drive
Old 08-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #15145
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...ctum-2-4-pack/

Sanctum 2, 4 pack, $15 at GMG...you fgts buy it and split it...that's hardly nothing split 4 ways.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #15146
stonehenge

nailz that is like $3.75 each, we are not all made of money like you
Old 08-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #15147
Manbearpig

dunno wut sanctum is
Old 08-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #15148
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
nailz that is like $3.75 each, we are not all made of money like you

Fawk I wana pick up pikmanz 3 today

I am on a note bish
Old 08-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #15149
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
dunno wut sanctum is
First person tower defense. Pretty fun if you like tower defense and fps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Fawk I wana pick up pikmanz 3 today[/center]
so you can toss those lil fgts around?
Old 08-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #15150
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
First person tower defense. Pretty fun if you like tower defense and fps

so you can toss those lil fgts around?
Yeee and get le fruitz

I am on a note bish