Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #13901
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hardly buy used games. especially from places that sell them for $5 less than the new version.

wouldnt everyone be better off buying new to begin with for xbox one? since used games youll have to pay a fee to play them or whatever and gamestop and shit will still overcharge for used shit which you could buy but then waste more to be able to actually play it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #13902
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

When they are $5 different I buy the new one but I've bought games from CL and peeps on forums and stuff before for decent prices. I've also borrowed games from royarz and loaned games to coworkers. None of that can happen without paying a fee.

Plus I'm guessing when we trade in our old games, they'll give us even less than they used to (which already wasn't much).

Fgts.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #13903
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i never traded in games. still have the first shit for ps3 i bought

yea i can see loaning being gay. youd have to lend out the whole fucking console or something

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #13904
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

or sign into your account on their system or have them pay

and even if they pay the fee, i think that would disable the game for you since you're "selling" it to them as far as MS cares. So then you couldn't play it anymore.

so much ghey
Old 05-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #13905
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cant wait to see if sony is doing something similar

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #13906
stonehenge

i have a feeling that they'll do something like it because I think game developers have been pushing for it

game stores have been pushing against it but if they don't implement something like it then the game publishers will favor the XB1 since it will make them more money
Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #13907
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i only hope to see gamestop go broke. bastards

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #13908
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Eh, anything won't change all that much for the PS4 though IMO. For the new shitty xbox yes, but PS4 shouldn't be as bad.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

BTW CD Projekt Red might even be considering making The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 exclusive to the PS4 after seeing the gay DRM shit on the new xbox. They are one publisher that is hugely against anything like that. Be so great if they would, microsoft fgts.

Speaking of which, Cyberpunk 2077 is probably my most anticipated game for the new consoles...gonna come out on PC too though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #13909
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Like I said, I am probably switching back to PS for the next gen
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #13910
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

You should, then we can play on there too, besides PC.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Got my 2nd gym badge today. I waste so much time just wandering around talking to everyone.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i only hope to see gamestop go broke. bastards
I would love to see it, I hate gamestop with a burning passion.

I order all my games from either amazon or ebay.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

new gta screenshot that was posted

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

fuuuu, dat water

Old 05-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #13911
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Dude, talk about wasted time, I'm 27 hrs in and only have 6 badges. Holy shit this game is huge
Old 05-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #13912
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im at 100+ hours

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2013, 03:49 AM   #13913
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Old 05-25-2013, 03:50 AM   #13914
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

repz for mai waifu kirino

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #13915
stonehenge

Quote:
Xbox One's integrated Kinect camera is capable of scanning a room and using its facial recognition software to detect foreign users. If Kinect detects someone it does not recognize, it then audibly asks this person to identify themselves. Once this is done, the Kinect saves the information to the console

http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-on...report-6408871
Old 05-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #13916
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

FORIEGN HUMAN DETECTED, STATE YOUR NAME HUMAN i aint waiting for the xbawx wan to turn into terminator
Old 05-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #13917
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche big brother console
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #13918
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Damn it I swear, every time I go into the Dream World I never have any Pokemon show up on my friend board after I get done playing games with them. Just played like 5 or 6 with different ones and did raepz at all of them and none showed up on it still. Only one I've got is magikarp...which is cool I guess because Gyrados is one one of my all time favorites.

Old 05-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #13919
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Old 05-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #13920
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Damn it I swear, every time I go into the Dream World I never have any Pokemon show up on my friend board after I get done playing games with them. Just played like 5 or 6 with different ones and did raepz at all of them and none showed up on it still. Only one I've got is magikarp...which is cool I guess because Gyrados is one one of my all time favorites.
do you make a wish at the tree? u need to give a berry and then youre able to take one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #13921
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

fuuuuuu no, im an idiot

Old 05-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #13922
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-27-2013, 12:00 AM   #13923
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #13924
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
fuuuuuu no, im an idiot
Old 05-27-2013, 04:10 AM   #13925
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

hey, hey, hey...honest mistake