Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #2176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Haha hell yeah I just ran it on my X and it took like 45 seconds and worked
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #2177
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

FUCK, i can't remember how to get clockwork on here so i can boot to a new ROM..

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #2178
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

install Rom Manager from the market and flash that shit (after rooting)
Old 08-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #2179
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

:doh: I knew that.. It's been awhile

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #2180
stonehenge

you be a lil rusty
Old 08-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #2181
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

motorola razr
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:48 AM   #2182
stonehenge

rofl rzr
Old 08-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #2183
stonehenge

Quote:
2010-08-11 - 06:31

Using a hack discovered by the folks who've done all the work on the Milestone, birdman has booted a custom recovery on his handset. The process is labor-intensive and dangerous if you're not prepared to recover from a bricked device (and technically this bricks the device since you can't reboot into Android at this moment), but it's a sucessful proof of concept.

Right now he's working on getting ADB up so we can further investigate what it will take to get a fully functional recovery working (that will also allow reboot back into Android).

From there the focus will move to a more robust recovery and discovery if/how we can do Nandroids and/or write a new /System image (like Froyo). Watch @alldroid and this post for updates.

2010-08-12 - 16:53

Birdman has ADB running in his recovery. None of this is packaged or polished yet and can easily brick your device. A bit more research and the basics should be covered and something packaged. I don't want to quote any timelines yet and risk anything, but "soon" you should reap the rewards of his DAYS of work (he's literally eating, sleeping, hacking, I know this for a fact because I'm in communication constantly helping with bits here and there).

2010-08-12 - 18:19

Forgot to mention in my last update that we can now switch between Android and Recovery at will so this is becoming more useful by the moment. Someone please tell Koush to get ahold of me
brb need to change pants
Old 08-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #2184
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I also need to change pants. I hope they get clockwork on it.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #2185
stonehenge

and the last "Please tell Koush to get ahold of me." sounds niiice
Old 08-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #2186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

photobucket app is pissing me off. it doesnt upload the pics i take

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #2187
MikeH
waffler

Just got my X

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Steinheil sent me a protector for the iPhone 4 not X

Old 08-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #2188
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #2189
MikeH
waffler

Juan do you have link to the SBF?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Oh and the drivers.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #2190
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

I dont have a link and I'm on tt so can't upload

I know its out there somewhere. Maybe check alldroid for a megaupload link
Old 08-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #2191
MikeH
waffler

All the forums say that they will ban people if they post a link. Upload the one you downloaded when you can.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:33 PM   #2192
MikeH
waffler

I'm not in any rush for it or anything.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:05 AM   #2193
stonehenge

Found this on xda

http://www.multiupload.com/4Z1ITIE4S8

I'll look for the drivers.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:15 AM   #2194
stonehenge

Could try these:

32 bit: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/Experiences/Global_Drivers/USB_Drivers_32_bit_4.6.5.zip

64 bit: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/Experiences/Global_Drivers/USB_Drivers_64_bit_4.6.5.zip
Old 08-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #2195
MikeH
waffler

Alright cool thanks Juan. I'm at work so can't download it til later.

This phone is badass tho. I fucking love it.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:06 AM   #2196
stonehenge

I'm glad, was like "zomg if Mike no likes, he gonna e-hate me" but

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

BTW, Koush tweeted this:

Oh and the "Files" app on the X is actually a fairly decent file manager. Not as feature rich as the others but nice to have on a stock phone.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:30 AM   #2197
MikeH
waffler

This thing is a beast.

Fuck yes clockwork!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #2198
MikeH
waffler

Birdman said he found a better way to get into recovery but it takes more work.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:22 AM   #2199
MikeH
waffler

How do I get the stupid VZW website to stop pooping up every time I plug my phone into the comp?
Old 08-14-2010, 05:25 AM   #2200
stonehenge

1) you said pooping and I jested

2) dunno, mine never did that but search droidforums because i remember seeing something like that at some point.