Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 04:25 AM   #92301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

they one piece?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:26 AM   #92302
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

yea, like 24 lbs each. gotta get some radials for the rears.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #92303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

nom nom nom. that color billets gets would go good on yours

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:30 AM   #92304
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i really wanted centerlines from the beginning though, dont like any common wheels made these days like boss and all too much and any other billets are just through the roof not worth it. If i didnt need tires id keep stock. wheels are good for nothing but looks.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #92305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they probably lighter than your stocks lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:40 AM   #92306
Trevor F

lol that would be awesome.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:45 AM   #92307
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea it would. these NNBS 20s are like 40 each

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 AM   #92308
Trevor F

yea damn that lol. worse come to worse ill get some alum 16s with a damn super sticky tire and a locker and blow everyone off the line at red lights.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 AM   #92309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get some wide wheels

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:49 AM   #92310
Trevor F

lol too mash low for that
Old 08-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #92311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

RGV does it

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

this for eddie when he gets on rofl
http://www.championtoyotagulffreeway...y-Car/3793497/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #92312
Trevor F

yes but there streets are yellow brick roads.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:55 AM   #92313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true. ive been there. looks like everything was fucking repaved. dont think my bro ever scraped while we were there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:57 AM   #92314
Trevor F

lol damnit. i have to swerve dead animals and pot holes every 200 yards.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 AM   #92315
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dead animals wtf? DNW country roads.

fucking fgts. wah wah. im sure these over protected kids see more shit on the web than some fucking symbols on a title
Quote:
William Shatner, of all people, stands at the center of television's latest moral battleground.

He's the cantankerous lead character in a new CBS sitcom, "(Bleep) My Dad Says," that is scheduled to air on Thursday nights. Rather than "bleep," the title uses a series of symbols that suggest the expletive included in the book title on which the series is based.

The Parents Television Council last week sent letters to 340 companies that advertise frequently on TV urging them to stay away from the show unless the name is changed. The group argues that the title is indecent.

"Parents really do care about profanity when their kids are watching TV," said PTC President Tim Winter. "All parents? No, but something like 80 or 90 percent of parents. Putting an expletive in the title of a show is crossing new territory, and we can't allow that to happen on our watch."

Winter's letter to companies asks bluntly: "When you advertise on television, do you want your customers to associate your product with (bleep)?"

His letter uses the expletive, not the word "bleep." Winter uses the real word 10 times in two pages.

But how much do parents care?

Parental concern about profane language on TV is clearly waning, according to the Rasmussen Reports pollsters. Rasmussen's survey of 1,000 American adults taken July 27-28 found that 57 percent said there was too much inappropriate content on television and radio. Sex and violence is the main concern; only 9 percent of those polled pointed to profanity as the biggest problem area.

Top CBS entertainment executive Nina Tassler said the network really hasn't gotten any push-back from anyone besides the PTC about the title, although the complaints have "created a lot of buzz" about the series.

Translation: Any attention is good attention, when you're trying to sell something new.

To many people, it's not a big deal.

Shatner is among them.

"Do you know what I wish?" he said. "I wish they would call it (bleep). ...

"I've got grandchildren. I brought up three girls. They've all got kids. OK? And you say, 'Boopy-doo-doo, you've got to make poo-poo. Come on. Make poo-poo in the toilet.' Eventually, poo-poo becomes (bleep). 'Go take a (bleep), you'll feel better.' You say that to your kids. The word (bleep) is around us. It isn't a terrible term. It's a natural function. Why are we pussyfooting?"

Shatner didn't say "bleep," by the way.

To little notice, the Investigation Discovery network said last week it would premiere a new series — "Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?" — on Aug. 25. The nonfiction series follows couples in which one spouse has a shocking secret, such as being a robber or bigamist. The actual word "bleep" is used.

Network President Henry Schleiff said the title fit the series' irreverent tone. Being a small network, Investigation Discovery needs to do things that will attract audiences, he said. "Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?" will air at 10 p.m. ET and its target audience is women 25 to 54.

Shortly after the CBS series was announced in May, the PTC threatened to challenge the broadcast license of CBS stations that air "(Bleep) My Dad Says." The show hasn't aired yet, so there have been no challenges.

The council increasingly believes that advertiser boycotts are an attractive approach to seeking changes, Winter said.

"It's follow the money," he said. "Even though we are absolutely fighting with every ounce of power, we have to preserve the broadcast decency laws, we don't know if they're going to be good anymore. We don't know if they're going to be around much longer."

He said he's heard from a dozen or so advertisers that agree with his "(Bleep) My Dad Says" plea. All requested anonymity, he said.

Gauging the effectiveness of such campaigns is difficult. Winter cited the 2008 CBS series "Swing Town," featuring spouse-swapping couples, where mainstream advertisers began slipping away after the council pointed out the content. The series died. But it's almost impossible to really tell if advertisers fled because of the show's content, because it was doing poorly in the ratings or because of other reasons.

Most prime-time commercial time is bought in blocks, where an advertiser's products will appear within many different shows; a company would need to specifically request that its ads not appear within a specific show. CBS would not discuss what its advertisers have been saying about Shatner's series.

"We're hoping that the egos in the corporate suite at CBS will recognize that they did make a mistake and will change the name," Winter said. "I spent 15 years at NBC. If there's a show that comes in with no advertisers, there would be a change. If the show comes in with advertising, then I think it's appropriate for the public to know who's associated with (bleep)."

In these days of video games, movies and dozens of television networks, policing language for children has become a very difficult prospect for parents.

"They may be unrealistic in the world we live in today," Schleiff said.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 05:02 AM   #92316
Trevor F

im out later cezzzzzzz free repz lol
Old 08-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #92317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

night brah. i haz to go to sleepz too. work ftl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #92318
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Consider yourself lucky I had them at 2 dif. TB's and both times they where like sour slushys not good, haz they introduced these "Cantina" Tacos in your guys region yet?
I just wanted a cold slushy on a hot day. Twice. At two different TBs.

The Cantina tacos have been advertised on tv but don't look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
dead animals wtf? DNW country roads.
Better than traffic and carjackers.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #92319
Trevor F

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

True cause i hate traffic with people who just refuse to drive correctly.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #92320
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Lazarus likes to BIWP on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Cantina tacos where pretty fucking blan and simple nothing special rather get real Taqueria tacos for the same price from the lil taco truck.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #92321
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Morning. New carpet goes in thursday so I have to finish up what I did not get done over the weekend tonight and tomorrow after work. Also the wife wants to repaint some of the rooms before the new carpet goes in too
Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #92322
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

so hurry, so you can make S Ga meet!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #92323
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Cantina tacos where pretty fucking blan and simple nothing special rather get real Taqueria tacos for the same price from the lil taco truck.
The nearest taco truck that I know of is 98 miles from here, if it's still in the same spot it used to park the last time I was there.

About 80 miles from here, in a different direction, there are a bunch of hole-in-the-wall taquerias. Closer to home there's some slightly larger taquerias...
Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #92324
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm trying Jay. Problem is we splurged a little extra while we were getting the carpet and got some other stuff for the house and it put a bigger dent in my budget that I wasn't expecting/planning on. I'm gonna try but it is iffy right now.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #92325
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Well, I'm alive.

Closed Thread