Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #92276
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
saw it did jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I wanted to see it. Is it jesty even w/o much dinner going on?

edit: ignore this, live update failed, saw your opinion above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
i need list of dvd rip to dl and watch, tired of old stuff on netflix and seen everything but newest stuff it seems.
human centipide imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 AM   #92277
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

killers is decent with ashton kutcher and katherine heigl, great set of tits too.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #92278
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Lazarus likes to BIWP on a regular basis.

I'm out to get nomz cant sit around any longer will wither away, later everybody!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #92279
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

later noob lol
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #92280
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

GAH! I havent been called a noob since 2007 holy shit.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

We shall meet again shrevor, we shall meet again.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #92281
Trevor F

lol jk man later
Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #92282
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

lol its all good, later.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #92283
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

later laz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:36 AM   #92284
Trevor F

has cop out, inception, and death at a funeral dl'ing
Old 08-10-2010, 03:37 AM   #92285
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get the expendables . i member back in the day i saw one movie that was released on the web before it hit theaters

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:39 AM   #92286
Trevor F

isnt out yet. inception is only out in cam version but you'd be surprised how clear some of those are getting. beats paying 20 bucks
Old 08-10-2010, 03:40 AM   #92287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get on movieforumz
always have shit coming out there. straight to dvd shit, new releases, old movies, tv series

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #92288
Trevor F

im on demonoid right now thought it was the shiz.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

this?
http://www.movie-forumz.us/
Old 08-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #92289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

never been on there

yeah thats the site
it was shut down once because of the shitton of traffic it got

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #92290
Trevor F

doesnt look to be much traffic now, lots of guest. Probably lost alot of people after being shut down, none of the latest stuff is on there.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

just went through all new releases for the past year and i had either already see all the good ones. Or the rest sucked.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:49 AM   #92291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orly? :sad: yea there used to be a ton of people posting sshit. havent been there in a while though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #92292
Trevor F

i want these damn wheels.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #92293
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no deal yet?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:00 AM   #92294
Trevor F

well the guy is needing stocks to put on his so waiting on him to get new wheels so he can let me get these. then i gotta meet him in FL to get em
Old 08-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #92295
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

give him your wheels? you only have one set?

dude from rgv called me about my rims a while ago too lol. said he had some cuzns here, havent got a call back though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:03 AM   #92296
Trevor F

i only have these 17s then a set of steel 16s with all mismatched tires. But dont think he wanting my stocks. he just wants new wheels cause hes going lifted.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:05 AM   #92297
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o damn wouldve been easier if you could give him those

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:09 AM   #92298
Trevor F

yea. havent really talked to him much about it. hoping he still has them on the 21st which is when he says hes getting new wheels
Old 08-10-2010, 04:17 AM   #92299
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

billets ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:23 AM   #92300
Trevor F

lol yes, i wants. lightweight for racing too.
Closed Thread