Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:49 AM   #92251
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

there are so many wins on that page but alot of failz also
Old 08-10-2010, 02:51 AM   #92252
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinches japz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #92253
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Lazarus likes to BIWP on a regular basis.

I would prolly like a side of corn with my burger considering I dont really like McDOnalds fries.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #92254
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

salty as FUCK

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #92255
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

I can haz sleepz nao......I'm out
Old 08-10-2010, 02:55 AM   #92256
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

BYE!

and agree with the salty as FUCK comment, you can ask for them with out the salt or whatever it is but you'll have to wait for a new batch.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:57 AM   #92257
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
I can haz sleepz nao......I'm out
night bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
BYE!

and agree with the salty as FUCK comment, you can ask for them with out the salt or whatever it is but you'll have to wait for a new batch.
word. they fucking deep fry them in salt too it seems

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #92258
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my aunt always asks for no salt so that she always get fresh fries, then she salts them herself lol
Old 08-10-2010, 02:59 AM   #92259
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Same with wendy's fries those are always salty as fuck to but I learned that mickey d's and wendys and shit like that, that are in hospitals dont put anything on theres fries like at ALL....

your aunts a smart lady.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 AM   #92260
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

she is pretty crafty
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 AM   #92261
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
It'll be like the time I went to Taco Bell and ordered the mango margarita and added the tequila I brought in with me. its prolly just a whole other experience to order right along with your number whatever.
I call bullshit. TB puts up posters and signs and has a machine but is never actually capable of delivering their "margarita" product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
[IMG]http://foodnetworkhumor.com/img/mcdonalds-2.jpg[IMG]
Bacon potato pie. It’s like an apple pie, but with mashed potatoes and bacon.

omg want
Old 08-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #92262
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Consider yourself lucky I had them at 2 dif. TB's and both times they where like sour slushys not good, haz they introduced these "Cantina" Tacos in your guys region yet?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #92263
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
my aunt always asks for no salt so that she always get fresh fries, then she salts them herself lol
nice

Quote:
Same with wendy's fries those are always salty as fuck to but I learned that mickey d's and wendys and shit like that, that are in hospitals dont put anything on theres fries like at ALL....

your aunts a smart lady.
wendys is more tolerable though immo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:07 AM   #92264
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

gotta say the trailer for "Dinner for shmucks" was VERY misleading there isnt much dinner goin on.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:09 AM   #92265
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

funny?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #92266
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

Meh Steve Corelle or however you spell it is kinda funny, but other then that I dunno i'm just not feeling it I prolly should rewatch and stay of the comp but doubt it'll change much.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:13 AM   #92267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i heard it was funny. looks meh imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:14 AM   #92268
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i want mcds spaghetti. im a sucker for cheap spaghetti. NOMS
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #92269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they have spaggetti?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #92270
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

it was on that link
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #92271
Lazarus
Detroit Devil

The hot tub time machine was funny as fuck if you wanna see a funny movie... and I wouldnt be oppose to Mcds spaghetti.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 AM   #92272
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
it was on that link
orly

Quote:
The hot tub time machine was funny as fuck if you wanna see a funny movie... and I wouldnt be oppose to Mcds spaghetti.
yeah that one looked funny

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #92273
Trevor F

saw it did jest.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #92274
stonehenge

I wanted to see it. Is it jesty even w/o much dinner going on?

edit: ignore this, live update failed, saw your opinion above.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:24 AM   #92275
Trevor F

i need list of dvd rip to dl and watch, tired of old stuff on netflix and seen everything but newest stuff it seems.
Closed Thread