Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #3401
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Dunno if I can justify 530 bucks for a tablet. I could buy a decent laptop at that price.

Stupid tapatalk makes that pic all blurry.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #3402
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah 530 is pretty spensive, prob won't get it lol. I noticed that the Samsung tablet is coming to all carriers AND a wifi only version will be available also. Maybe Moto will follow in their footsteps.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #3403
MikeH
waffler

I don't think I need the bigger processor either. All I'm gonna use it for is browsing. I don't need BAMF graphics to play games or watch 1080p movies. If it was like 400 I would say fuck it and spend the extra money.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #3404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah the 250 difference isn't enough for the processor when you won't utilize it. Of course I'd like to have it as beast as possible but I'm not gonna pay 500 for a tablet.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #3405
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i can

no not really
:fuckno:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM   #3406
MikeH
waffler

It will just be nice to not have to bust open the lappy when I wanna check some stuff out real quick. Maybe I will wait and see if anything else decent is gonna come out before Christmas
Old 09-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #3407
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea laptawpz are pretty clunky for misc. shit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #3408
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
It will just be nice to not have to bust open the lappy when I wanna check some stuff out real quick. Maybe I will wait and see if anything else decent is gonna come out before Christmas
That is what I'm going to do. It seems like every computer/phone company is working on a tablet. I want to see what all comes out instead of going with the first or second one released and then seeing a really nice one a month later. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yea laptawpz are pretty clunky for misc. shit
Def don't want to get another laptop. Too big for what I use it for. If I travelled a lot and used the shit out of a laptop then big would make sense since I'd be starring at it all the time. But for what we are looking for FTMFS, tablet ftw. Or a Netbook. They are small enough imo, only downside is waiting for it to boot.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #3409
MikeH
waffler

The only thing is price. Im sure some BAMF ones are gonna come out but they will also more than likely be in the 500 range.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:43 PM   #3410
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea FTS. ill probably get the archos. you dudes wait for something else then ill sell mine if i really want something else

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #3411
stonehenge

Finally watched the video for the ViewSonic one... its sekzy
Old 09-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #3412
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

LAME
Quote:
Samsung Electronics has struck deals with four U.S. carriers to begin selling a Google Android-powered tablet computer during the coming holiday season, taking on Apple's iPad on its home turf.

Samsung on Thursday announced details of its new 7-inch touchscreen Galaxy, to be sold through Verizon Wireless, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and AT&T, which also carries the iPad.

The Korean electronics giant has secured deals with Viacom's MTV Networks and Paramount and NBC Universal, which ComCast Corp is buying, to buy or stream TV episodes, full television seasons, and new and old movies.

Unlike the iPad, the Galaxy -- which shares many of the same features as the Galaxy S smart phone launched during the summer -- has front- and back-facing cameras for video conferencing, Samsung said in a statement. For example, just like the Galaxy S smart phones, the Galaxy Tab includes Samsung’s Social Hub application and the new Media Hub content service, offering premium movies and TV episodes from some of the biggest entertainment companies.

It runs on Google's fledgling Android operating system, which has taken market share away from Apple, and has access to some 80,000 applications on the Google apps store.

"With the Galaxy Tab, Samsung will redefine the tablet market," said Dale Sohn, president of Samsung Telecommunications America. "Samsung Mobile expects to be a major player in this market."
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...galaxy-tablet/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #3413
stonehenge

I think it will be a fairly solid little beast but its only a 7"
Old 09-17-2010, 05:30 PM   #3414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. fuck 7 inch. want at least 10"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #3415
MikeH
waffler

Too small.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #3416
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thats what she said

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #3417
stonehenge

to shad
Old 09-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #3418
MikeH
waffler

Wanna learn how to use your Droid? You can take a $70 course in Florida

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/09/17...ation-classes/
Old 09-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #3419
stonehenge

Need to send my parents there
Old 09-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #3420
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Rofl at URL" 69 Adult"

Subliminal message perhaps?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #3421
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Rofl at URL" 69 Adult"

Subliminal message perhaps?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #3422
MikeH
waffler

Verizon LTE teaser site.

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/4g/
Old 09-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #3423
stonehenge

i saw somewhere that its coming to "NFL Cities" or some shit. No Tucson or Idaho
Old 09-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #3424
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just wish my tablet had 2.2

Fuck 1.6
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #3425
stonehenge

1.6? FTS imo