Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
visualoddity

visualoddity needs to cut the shit.
Default Ask Me Anything! v.1

Last edited by visualoddity; 07-19-2010 at 05:03 PM.
visualoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why do dogs have black lips?
Old 07-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: As Me Anything! v.1

Do you always wear the orange texas hat?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Do you always wear the orange texas hat?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Why do dogs have black lips?
It's a race thing... Seriously though, to the best of my knowledge, I have no idea...
Old 07-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do you drink dos equis???
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
do you drink dos equis???
Yes. I prefer XX and Guinness > everything else...
Old 07-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i can haz cheeseburger?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i was about to ask a cheezburger question
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
i can haz cheeseburger?
Yez!
Old 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 04:07 PM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fack. Do want a burger.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Oh shit son, I forgot...I fucking HAVE burgers for lunch today, BAMF burgers that the wife made!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

where the fuck did you learn how to spell?
Greatwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #15
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwhite View Post
where the fuck did you learn how to spell?
hahaha! Thanks for pointing that out! Oops!
I learned to spell in Dallas, TX...
Old 07-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #16
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

is there any real point to this thread?
who the fuck are you psoting this shit?
why is sky blue?
i can haz 72 virgins?
whats the meaning of life?
who let the dogs out?
what time is it?
will america ever get out of this shit hole slump?
does kanye hate white womenz?
can i barrow five bucks?
why did they use "post-its" instead of "pos-tits"?
How does an erection work?
wheres waldo?
can you tell me how to get to sesame street?
wanna buy some pot?
can i leave now?
why doez everyone psot Z's instead of S's on here?
Is ozarka water really tapwater?
have you lost your vigintiy?
-to a man or woman?
where do babys come from?
why are women so bitchy/
whats PMS stand for?
Is the earth really round?
did columbus have an STD?
are you really going to answer all these questions?
u ghey brah?
why are u a visual oddity?
- u ugly or what?
whos your daddy?
where on earth is carmen san diego?
what exactly is the deal with the bermuda triangle?
which is better blue monstah or green monstah?
paper or palstic?
rain coat or bareback?
cash, check or credit?
visa or american express?
yourr SSN?
your mothers maiden name?
do you have a dog?
do you have a cat?
have you ever eaten squirrell?
how do you like your partners yard?
care for a cupcake?
buttsecks?
are you getting tired of this yet?
glad you started this thread meaow?
do you wanna see how many times i can say meow in this post?
do we a have a character limit on this place?
why the fuck does my checkin spaghetti not have chicken in it?
want a cookie?
can i haz cookie?
explain the concept of monagamy?
did i even spell managomay right?
blue or black ink?
barbershop or beautie parlor?
ready to stop?
should i come up with more ?'s ????
Old 07-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #17
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Why would Greatwhite want 72 whiny unskilled virgins?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what if they saw a ton of pr0n?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #20
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Quote:
cuz i aint picky. and maybe i like making them cry
Old 07-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #21
visualoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
what if they saw a ton of pr0n?
They would cream themselves...

Quote:
Hmmm... Foreplay?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

is there any real point to this thread? No. Well, maybe to get to know me better...

who the fuck are you psoting this shit? WTF?

why is sky blue? Global Cooling.

i can haz 72 virgins? Absolutely!

whats the meaning of life? Boobs, Beer and BBQ... Also, Zombie hunting!

who let the dogs out? I did bitch!

what time is it? 12:33pm CST

will america ever get out of this shit hole slump? I sure hope so, but am not betting on it while we have Obama in office...

does kanye hate white womenz? Yes.

can i barrow five bucks? If I had it, sure.

why did they use "post-its" instead of "pos-tits"? I don't know, but it was a FAIL decision...

How does an erection work? Wake up, view boobs, 3rd legs points at the sky...

wheres waldo? Germany.

can you tell me how to get to sesame street?
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwra...E4I5DveufdtWVP

wanna buy some pot? Not my thing... No.

can i leave now? Sure.

why doez everyone psot Z's instead of S's on here? LOLAOTZ...

Is ozarka water really tapwater? I bet it is!

have you lost your vigintiy? Yes. And before you ask, yes, she was/is hot...
-to a man or woman? See above.

where do babys come from?Teh Secz.

why are women so bitchy? Because of questions like that. :o

whats PMS stand for? Properly. Motorboatin. Sumabitch.

Is the earth really round? More ovalish...

did columbus have an STD? Absolutely. That guy got more play than Jenna Haze @ a free gangbang. How could he not?

are you really going to answer all these questions? Seems like it...

u ghey brah? Not at all.

why are u a visual oddity? Have you not seen me, or my photography?
- u ugly or what? I would say I am not attractive, however, my wife is hot, our g/f was hot :o, and every girl I've ever dated was hot, so there has to be something ok about me... :dunno:

whos your daddy? John Clayton Harrington Jr.

where on earth is carmen san diego? Cheetah

what exactly is the deal with the bermuda triangle? Atlantis.

which is better blue monstah or green monstah? Green Tastes better, Blue is better for you, and Assault kils them all...

paper or palstic? Plastic.

rain coat or bareback? Bareback... Always.

cash, check or credit? Cash...

visa or american express? Visa

yourr SSN? 55630-fcku

your mothers maiden name? Reid

do you have a dog? Yes

do you have a cat? Yes

have you ever eaten squirrell? Not yet.

how do you like your partners yard? Desolate.

care for a cupcake? Absolutely.

buttsecks? Giving, not receiving.

are you getting tired of this yet? Na...

glad you started this thread meaow? Yup...

do you wanna see how many times i can say meow in this post? 10.

do we a have a character limit on this place? Prolly...

why the fuck does my checkin spaghetti not have chicken in it? FAIL.

want a cookie? Just had 2.

can i haz cookie? All gone.

explain the concept of monagamy? Great Concept. Easy to commit to, hard to follow through with (for most people). I have never, and will never cheat. Not my style.

did i even spell managomay right? You tell me.

blue or black ink? Black.

barbershop or beautie parlor? Barber.

ready to stop? Ready.

should i come up with more ?'s ???? Your call. I'm open.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #22
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualoddity View Post
- u ugly or what? I would say I am not attractive, however, my wife is hot, our g/f was hot :o
Ewok and his wife operate like that too.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
visualoddity

Quote:
Ewok and his wife operate like that too.
Eh, it's been a long time. We still hang out with her on occasion though, and I talked to her all the time. Good friend... and hot!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #25
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nuDz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works