Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #115001
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jaws of death
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #115002
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl owned:

Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #115003
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ive done dat before

becuz fgts I had change the oil didnt put oil on teh rubber gasket thang and it stuck there
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #115004
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #115005
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgts
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #115006
Manbearpig

fgts
Old 10-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #115007
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haz MBP and Wan style wrenches too.

My MBP style one is for some kind of ridiculously huge filter. No idea where it came from.

My Wan style one...well I don't know why I bought it because I've never seen a vehicle where it would fit and be able to turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I got that part. I am trying to map their home directory on a non-domain computer. Like lets say I create "tester" on JuansServer. Then using my laptop, I connect to an ethernet port here and try to map the drive \\JuansServer\tester and give it the username DOMAIN\tester and password. Shouldn't it map?
It should, assuming that the computer can resolve the hostname.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #115008
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Last time I had an oil filter get stuck I drove a large screwdriver through it and used that to turn it because I couldn't find a BFNW to grip it with.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #115009
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've tried the screwdriver trick but couldn't get enough room to swing a hammer.

I suck at working in tight quarters.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I think that time I couldn't do the job with a screwdriver I ended up using a rubber grip pad like you use for opening jars.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #115010
Manbearpig

brb gunna go buy a filtah and some oil
Old 10-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #115011
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It should, assuming that the computer can resolve the hostname.
thats what I thought.. hmm.. wtf. It seems like it is finding the server and share/drive just fine but it won't accept the password... do i have to give the username permission to map or something?
Old 10-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #115012
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

No, there's nothing special required. I do it across domains all the time. As long as there's IP connectivity you're good.

Can you ping successfully?
Old 10-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #115013
stonehenge

yep I can ping it

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

let me reset the password but I'm sure I set it correctly
Old 10-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #115014
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

goddammit im bored

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #115015
stonehenge

pinche ★
Old 10-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #115016
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl

Quote:
The M24 sniper rifle is getting a host of upgrades, including a new caliber that will increase a sniper's effective range by 50 percent.

The $28 million contract, announced Sept. 20, requires manufacturer Remington to upgrade 3,600 rifles over five years. The resulting M24E1 will transition from the 7.62mm NATO caliber (.308 Winchester) to a .300 Winchester Magnum. The change is expected to expand a sniper's effective range from 800 to 1,200 meters.

This is a "crucial change" that will increase lethality and stand-off distance, said Robbie Johnson, a former Ranger and sniper who now works for Remington.

"We all wanted a variant of what the guys are getting now," said Johnson, a 13-year vet who pulled tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. "It's great the guys are getting the best possible solution. This is not technology that is 5 years old. This is the best that is available. It is a big advantage for the snipers out there, and I'm glad they are getting it."

The upgrades are largely the result of snipers in Afghanistan calling for a rifle that provides more power and longer range. The requirement was captured in an Operational Needs Statement from 10th Mountain Division in March 2006.

The Army issued a request for proposal on Jan. 13, which launched a full and open competitive evaluation.

The M24 has been the workhorse for Army snipers since the first 100 production systems were fielded in October 1988. The heir apparent, the M110 Semi-automatic Sniper System by Knight's Armament Co., has received strong reviews from combat vets since entering the inventory in 2007. Snipers say it is quieter, has less recoil and is well-suited to target-rich environments.

Other improvements

While the transition to the .300 Win Mag clearly topped his list, Johnson said his fellow snipers will be pleased with other notable improvements.

One of biggest enhancements is the Advanced Armament Corp. Titan-QD Fast-Attach suppressor that greatly reduces sound and signature, he said. The 10-inch suppressor is made from Grade 5 titanium and is moly-resin-coated. It eliminates 98 percent of muzzle flash, 60 percent of recoil and reduces sound by 32 decibels, according to AAC, which recently was acquired by Remington.

Johnson also said the scope "is a big piece." The M24E1 has an improved 6.5-20x50 variable power Leupold riflescope. It boasts an enhanced reticle within the first focal plane and a .300 Winchester Magnum bullet-drop compensator. It also allows for very fine mil adjustments, making the rifle "a lot more lethal."

A new stock assembly also will provide a more customized fit. This includes a folding buttstock that shortens the system for easier transport and greater concealment, and accommodates the mounting of accessories.

The M24E1 also has a five-round detachable box magazine, advanced corrosion-resistant coatings throughout the system, and push-button locking turrets, which will be a big hit for any sniper who has accidentally hit the turret during a long night of maneuver. The sniper rifles will come in Pelican cases with an additional soft case - a big improvement from the coffin cases that usually ended up in the arms room because they are too big to carry.

"We are honored to be providing U.S. soldiers with the M24E1 solution - an evolutionary leap in precision engagement capability and survivability," said Jason Schauble, vice president of Remington's Defense Division. "Remington has made significant investments in manufacturing modernization, end-user driven research and development, and complementary technologies to provide a wide range of reliable, durable and maintainable small-arms solutions, and the M24E1 award is a significant achievement for our company and its proud U.S. work force."

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #115017
stonehenge

DNR porque TFL
Old 10-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #115018
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

snipers getting new bamfer snipers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #115019
stonehenge

noice

want home
Old 10-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #115020
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.
Default Re: The Chat Thread

Any word on the new cal?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #115021
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Any word on the new cal?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
cali hasn't broken off from the mainland yet if thats what you mean
Old 10-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #115022
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

think he means new cartridge rofl.
sounds pretty bamf but im no expert

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.300_Winchester_Magnum
http://www.snipercentral.com/300.htm

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #115023
stonehenge

no new calculators afaik
Old 10-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #115024
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #115025
stonehenge

POS network drives
Closed Thread