Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-24-2015, 06:32 PM   #26851
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

well if the Moto stays around $300 on Amazon/eBay then it will be the best overall deal (except for missing out on a year of official updates in the future) because I'm sure the N6P will be more than that.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #26852
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:56 PM   #26853
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'd also add the Pure to your list of possible phones, is pretty close to stock Android and is $399.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:59 PM   #26854
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i love the pure so far. i havent had the need to root it yet.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #26855
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Photos of pure?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-24-2015, 08:15 PM   #26856
stonehenge

looks almost exactly like the N6, like most other recent Motorolas

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

pics/specs/etc: http://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-x-pure-edition
Old 09-24-2015, 08:26 PM   #26857
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

And at this point if you don't care about the custom moto maker version you can walk into best buy and pick it up.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

And if you get a 16gb an sdcard is required the OS takes up half of that then add apps and leaves no room for music or anything else.

Old 09-24-2015, 08:48 PM   #26858
stonehenge

if I stick with Spotify, I could probably survive with a 16gb (without an sd) but if I go back to using mptrees then would need 32gb or 64gb (or something with an sd).
Old 09-24-2015, 08:57 PM   #26859
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Mhmm that looks nice

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 07:25 AM   #26860
stonehenge

Cam: http://www.droid-life.com/2015/09/25...uding-verizon/

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-26-2015, 07:05 PM   #26861
stonehenge

N6P has metal body and beast battery: http://andp.lc/1gXSdyN

Tmo better carry it, it's looking bamf so far, idgaf about lil hump

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-26-2015, 07:09 PM   #26862
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It does look better it that new leak. Someone must have left the sink on at Google with all these leaks this weekend.

Old 09-26-2015, 07:15 PM   #26863
stonehenge

Yeah the hump is really subtle in the pic on that page. Looks nice. Dfw the black or silver.

The mention of low-light pics is nice too. Looks like a beast.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-26-2015, 07:16 PM   #26864
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea hopefully it also works on vzw like its lg brother

Old 09-26-2015, 07:33 PM   #26865
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

metal body? fffffuuuuu tempting

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 10:44 PM   #26866
stonehenge

Srs. Metal, snapdragon 810, 3gb ram, 5.7" qhd, fingerprint reader, gorilla glass 4, nexus, low light camera (we'll see), 32gb+ capacity. Definitely leaning towards the huawei.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-26-2015, 10:58 PM   #26867
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word

honestly hope the quality is like that of the n4, love the glass back. sturdy feel to it.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

still need to get used to the hump thing

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2015, 04:11 AM   #26868
stonehenge

It isn't as humpy as originally expected according to those pics. Looks nice.

I hope TMo carries it so I can jump instead of paying retail.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-27-2015, 04:15 AM   #26869
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true, and if i get it black it might be easier to not mind it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2015, 04:31 AM   #26870
stonehenge

Dar graphite black.

Brb throwing money at chinese

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-27-2015, 05:26 AM   #26871
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. fak

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 12:33 AM   #26872
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/09/27/nexus-6p-specs/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 01:35 AM   #26873
stonehenge

Want dat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
Old 09-28-2015, 01:36 AM   #26874
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im pretty completley sure ill be gettin dat too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 03:01 AM   #26875
stonehenge

:chinitohigh5:

Sent from my LG G2