Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #24201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i don't think I ever got a GNex email either

The Dare wasn't bad for a dumb phone. I got an insurance replacement and sold it to some kid and used the money to buy a blackberry curve. Twas my first "smart" phone. Traded that BB for a BB Storm. Then used that until le D1 came out.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #24202
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i sold mine when i got my ally too. got $100 i think for it. not bad for 2 year old phone at the time lol
Old 08-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #24203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol yeah i got a decent price, especially since it was a "new" refurb and i had the box and stuff, the kid who bought it skeet himself
Old 08-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #24204
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

lol i had some guy buying it for his wife he said she was real excited to get it lol
Old 08-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #24205
stonehenge

I think this is accurate: (arrows = order, NOT GREATER THAN lol)

Dare > BB Curve > BB Storm > D1 > Eris > DX > GNex

if hayz did the above, would need a few posts
Old 08-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #24206
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mine is shorter lol

dare>casio flip(returned)>lg flip(broke)>ally>gnex

tried out the casio flip and hated it noone could hear me cause the mic was up next to the hinge. got the lg flip and it was decent and i dunno what happened but one day it stopped getting signal so i bought the ally and never looked back at dumbphones.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:45 PM   #24207
stonehenge

I had multiple flip phones in the beginning but the dare had enough wannabe smart features and fake apps that it made me want a real smart phone after that lol
Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #24208
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Mines fine. That kind of thing usually only happens to non-glass and cheaper devices. Had that happen to my LG Dare with its plastic resistive touch screen. Hasn't happened since I moved to smart phones with glass.
When I googled it, it said NST screen is glass and that's why it fails like that but I don't think it is.

My history...mostly I keep a phone until the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore.

Verizon-branded Qualcomm semi-flip phone (had a cover for the keys that flipped down). Status: Lost.
->
Motorola V60i flip phone (monochrome LCD). Status: Battery failed and back then you couldn't get them on eBay/Amazon for $3; I was deep enough into the Verizon contract to get a free phone...
->
Motorola V710. Status: Battery failed, and I was switching from Verizon because they didn't have coverage at my house.
->
On Sprint now, I don't remember what phone but similar to that V710...another flip camera phone. Status: Battery failed, bought eBay replacements twice and they sucked, and then I was switching to Virgin Mobile to cut my bill in half and get unlimited data/texts instead of no data and limited texts.
->
LG Rumor2 slide. Hardware qwerty is great on that phone. Status: Was working fine when the Venture came up and I could get into Android for $27.
->
V-Mo Venture. Lamest Android device in existence. I can't give it credit for not sucking, but at least I can give it credit for being tougher than expected. Being so lame gives me motivation to get my hack on so I guess I can give it credit for that too. No amount of hacking can help with lame hardware like the tiny screen and microscopic qwerty (would rather have larger screen and soft keyboard than this).

...->
LG Optimus Slide? Hoping to score one cheap used. Slightly better specs than the Venture, more ROMs and general community support for hacking, bigger screen, and keyboard that I hope is just like the Rumor2.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #24209
stonehenge

all my dumb phones were LGs, I used them until my upgrade or until I broke them

Since old dumbphones didn't have much going on, my "customization" of them involved removing the case and replacing it with a colored one from eBay. I used bitpim to put mp3s/ringtones/etc on them since you had to pay for them. I also downloaded free games for them until they put a new version of BREW on them that blocked that.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/08...of-your-phone/

Old 08-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #24210
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

t mobile pissing me off. shits been so fucking slow lately

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #24211
stonehenge

g2seks scheduled for delivery today :cheekyshake:
Old 08-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #24212
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

word. quick imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #24213
stonehenge

A++ seller, would buy and modify username again
Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #24214
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

hope i didnt left anything self incriminating

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #24215
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i bet there are a ton of weird anime pics on there with alot of pixelation and squid arms and stuff.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #24216
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hope not

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #24217
stonehenge

hope so

Old 08-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #24218
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Since old dumbphones didn't have much going on, my "customization" of them involved removing the case and replacing it with a colored one from eBay. I used bitpim to put mp3s/ringtones/etc on them since you had to pay for them. I also downloaded free games for them until they put a new version of BREW on them that blocked that.

I had VNC and ssh clients too.

Actually not a bad idea, just presented wrong. It's a camera, a regular camera, except instead of cluttering it with an expensive, delicate, battery-sucking display, it connects wirelessly to a nice display that you already have...which also means flexibility that you've never had before, like holding the camera around a corner to see if you aboot to get cap popped in yo ass.

A guy I do some work for is an insurance adjuster who doesn't want to haul around a ladder for looking at a roof, so he was talking to me about cameras that you can mount on a long pole and use a screen in your hand, basically just like that. I'll have to send him the link.

Also, fuck sony.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #24219
stonehenge

Yeah I should have put the instead of because I think it's a decent idea for someone who wants a camera that is nicer than a cell phone but doesn't need a whole separate camera (or doesn't want to carry one around).

Plus then you can use the apps/network from your phone without needing to pay for another data plan or tether.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #24220
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Article doesn't describe much integration, says the camera part has its own wifi and SD.

I was thinking it would be better to let the phone handle SD, network, etc, just have the camera handle optics and CCD.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #24221
stonehenge

idk how it would work but it sounds like it has potential
Old 08-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #24222
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just under 8 hours uncharged. @ 17% want to break phone and shove it downsomeones dickhole

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

need to bring me fgt usb now to work

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

7%

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #24223
stonehenge

Dropped 10% in 3 mins? try a different ROM and most recent radios for 4.2.2 IMO
Old 08-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #24224
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

k. fucking things about to die. wont hold out til i get home.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #24225
stonehenge

cez, this phone has crack, no pr0n shots,

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

no active sim card

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

thanks brah, the g2sex will be perfect for testing. Even has a decent ROM on it so I don't have to fuck with it.