Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #25401
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea the wifes moto x is nice but a little small for me. its got an update to 4.4.2 that i have to deal with tonight. luckily it keeps root but i gotta flash stock recovery and do some tricks to make her tethering keep working
Old 02-27-2014, 10:55 PM   #25402
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wifey was going to get the same phone as me if I got a G2 or S4 or something similar but she doesn't want a Note so I may get to play with a G2 anyway
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:53 AM   #25403
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Well wife's x was a fail. I couldn't get stock recovery to flash it kept have an error failed to hab check 0x56. So I froze the ota apps and installed xposed to get her tethering back. Idk why the recovery wouldn't flash I tried manually and rsd.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2014, 03:03 PM   #25404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #25405
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thinking more about it it might have worked if i erased the current "recovery" which is just a copy of boot.img then tried flashing the stock recovery. but i didnt want to be stuck with nothing. she happy to still have tethering so that work for me lol.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #25406
stonehenge

Old 02-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #25407
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

someone stoke my work iphone. :fuckingfurious:
Old 02-28-2014, 06:16 PM   #25408
stonehenge

ayfkm, from where?

Isn't there a "find my iphone" feature or something?

My VZW contract is up today

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I was getting scared of Knox (Samsung's counter in the bootloader that shows if you've flashed a recovery and voids your warranty) but I've been reading that people have had warranty repairs done by Samsung w/ Knox tripped, they've had replacements given to them by TMo with Knox tripped, and they've traded them in to JUMP with it tripped. I think I'll be fine.

Probably gonna go to TMo next Friday.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:45 PM   #25409
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Find my iPhone is useless as its turned off. Vzw has it flagged for now. They WILL turn it on at some point.. And I'll track it down w the find my iPhone app and pistol.

VZW GalaxyS4

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Took the bish off my desk!

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 02-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #25410
stonehenge

Fgt kids IMO
Old 03-03-2014, 06:13 PM   #25411
stonehenge

nsiw Diz or Spigen

or maybe Kommandant

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

lol so this kid posted a "review" of the new HTC One:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e...e-m8_lifestyle

his dad was then fired

He shows the info on the back, his location, and his name several times.

also, YOUUUUUU *solja boi*
Old 03-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #25412
stonehenge

Old 03-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #25413
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks like someone's gonna get seriously buttfucked for a prank.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #25414
stonehenge

Well it wasn't really a prank, he just wanted to get the view/likes by showing everyone a phone that no one has yet. These leaks aren't that out of the ordinary but he fucked up by showing all the phones information (on the back) and his name/location and whatnot. His dad almost definitely signed an NDA and the kid never should have had contact with the phone, let alone been able to record a video of it.

also this:

lol @ "it's a fake phone"
Old 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM   #25415
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Guess what I got back this morning.?
My work phone!
Bish ass kid thought he could out smart me!
Hello felony charges!

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #25416
stonehenge

How'd you recover it?
Old 03-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #25417
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 03-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #25418
stonehenge

Authoritahhhh
Old 03-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #25419
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Friday i was able.to use find my iPhone to get an address of where it was last located. Well that turned up as a dead end.
Yesterday, we asked kid who lived AF said address and he gave us a clue as to who it may be.

So I contacted Verizon yesterday And they helped me get a list of the last calla placed up until the time I locked it down via the Icloud app.

We called the numbers and one was another student in the high school. They talked for 36 mins Thurs night.
So she was called in and questioned. Then he was and he finally confessed. Called his aunt and had her locate it and bring it to the school.
Law enforcement was contacted and charges will be pressed.

Kid had erased all my contacts and replaced with his, cleared my email settings, basically erased all my.info off it... And took selfies with it which are still there BC I was able to lock it remotely lol.

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #25420
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kid was dumn
Old 03-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #25421
stonehenge

after all law stuffs is done, photoshop spacedix on his selfies
Old 03-04-2014, 03:55 PM   #25422
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

He left his FB logged in lulz

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #25423
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

time to have some fun with his account lolz
Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #25424
stonehenge

"i like paenus"

"my aunt is hot"

"i fapped to the IT guys selfies when i stole his phone like a little bitch"
Old 03-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #25425
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I gotta reactivate fone first lol.