Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #82301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

price- below $50

would hope they brake decent. already get noise from em so hope the new ones are ok

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #82302
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh, forgot one: Brake dust?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Even the cheapest crappiest ones will brake decent in normal driving conditions. Spend a little more to avoid noise...noise is a crapshoot with any pads but your odds are better as you go more upscale.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #82303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

DNFW

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #82304
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Even the cheapest crappiest ones will brake decent in normal driving conditions. Spend a little more to avoid noise...noise is a crapshoot with any pads but your odds are better as you go more upscale.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Ceramic has become popular, often credited with less brake dust on dem rimpz than semi-metalic or organic. Looks like O'Reilly offers ceramics for $45-50 in your link.

If you're spending that much, make sure they come with new hardware, those little sheet metal clips. You might think they don't need to be replaced but replacing them is often more important than you'd think.

It's a little more than you were talking aboot spending but these are really nice:
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...ds%21s%21shoes
Old 10-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #82305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orale

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #82306
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

:oreilly:
:yareilly:

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par..._116848_16108_

Bought Duralast Gold CMax pads for wife's Isuzu. They come as a nice complete package with the hardware and a little packet of grease and shit, packed carefully in a padded box (almost a case). The box smells fishy when you open it, though fishy-smelling brake pads are not unheard of.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #82307
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just dont run brakes, cut a little weight.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:58 AM   #82308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

stop with feetz?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

fawk $60

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

difference of these two?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #82309
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Can probably use a discount code for Autozone. Also, they're the last set of pads you'll have to pay for.

$10 off $50+ in-store purchase:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/auto...#print.4039218
Old 10-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #82310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

autozone it is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:04 AM   #82311
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

If you're cao-style broke (I had one good month and bought those luxury pads for teh wifey) you can just take your chances with cheapies and your old hardware, try to clean everything up as well as you can with power wirebrush and lots of brake grease...could work ok.

If you're even more broke than that you could walk out of the junkyard with a toolbox whose bottom is lined with pads and your gloves/rags/tools on top of them so it looks like just your tools...as long as you're buying something they won't look too hard. Try to get good-looking pads from recent arrivals instead of rusty shits seized to rotting skeletons.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:08 AM   #82312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah i can spend teh money. willl just have to be jew with the rest of my monies til my account goes up a bit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #82313
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

How are your rotors?
Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #82314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

decent dad says

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #82315
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Good.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #82316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

may buy pads after work tomorrow since new route home takes me past a vatozone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #82317
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You have a can of brake grease? Make sure to clean and grease the pins, and grease the new slide hardware.

The little packet of grease that comes with the pads is supposed to be for the backing plate, I think. I skipped it, if it makes noise I'll use disc brake quiet goop (or maybe I did that already, don't remember).
Old 10-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #82318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont think so

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby

Quote:
We've got to take the neighborhood back. We've got to go in there. Just forget telling your child to go to the Peace Corps. It's right around the corner. It's standing on the corner. It can't speak English. It doesn't want to speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk. "Why you ain't where you is go." I don't know who these people are. And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. Then I heard the father talk. This is all in the house. You used to talk a certain way on the corner and you got into the house and switched to English. Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't land a plane with "why you ain't…". You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. There is no Bible that has that kind of language. Where did these people get the idea that they're moving ahead on this? Well, they know they're not, they're just hanging out in the same place, five or six generations sitting in the projects when you're just supposed to stay there long enough to get a job and move out.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 03:28 AM   #82319
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Crikey, a can of brake grease is $12 and they don't have the little tubes, just those tiny packets.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #82320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

what you gaiz recommend for kittah flees

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

NWS
http://lolzbook.com/2012/10/the-best...attract-a-man/

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

google doodle today was win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-16-2012, 05:06 AM   #82321
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Internets crapped out. Power cycled the modem, removed router, etc. Nothing. Modem shows power but no signal. Modem (Moto) is only like 1.5yrs old so hopefully not dead. Cable gai gonna be here tomorrow, hopefully its just a problem outside or in the cable closet or whatever. DNW to buy anything.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #82322
reckoner

reckoner has like no rep wtf poor bastard

hey new Internet people. I traveled through tapatalk and landed here. I'm Jonas, a 31 year old male from indiana, the asshole of america

Sent under the influence of bath salts and jenkem
reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:01 AM   #82323
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Bath salts

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #82324
MikeH
waffler

dnw to reside in asshole
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #82325
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
what you gaiz recommend for kittah flees
Everybody says Frontline + vacuuming the hell out of everything + whatever else...in my experience, that doesn't work. Instead, generic capstar (nitenpyram) once a day for like a year. Buy big dog dosage caplets, open them up and sprinkle appropriate dosage on food.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o04_s00_i00
No bullshit, that works. It kills fleas every day and your cat becomes a mobile roving flea killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckoner View Post
hey new Internet people. I traveled through tapatalk and landed here. I'm Jonas, a 31 year old male from indiana, the asshole of america

Sent under the influence of bath salts and jenkem

Uhh, no jenkem please.