Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2013, 05:41 AM   #25026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had one for a while that would pull wallpaper from subreddits that you specified. After a while I uninstalled it but I can't remember why
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #25027
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

from teh sfw pr0n subs?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:04 AM   #25028
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you could tell it what subs to use (gonewild, gonewildcurvy, etc)
Old 12-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #25029
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Don't lie you used space dicks exclusively. Lol

Sent from my XT1080
Old 12-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #25030
stonehenge

Old 12-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #25031
MikeH
waffler

Old 12-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #25032
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Android j00 strikes again. $10 waterproof Kyocera Hydro at Target.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #25033
stonehenge

Old 12-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #25034
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It runs a million times faster than the Venture and has tons of space by comparison.

Wifi seems horrifically slow, not sure what's up with that.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #25035
stonehenge

just keep doing that and you'll end up with about 50 phones for the price that we pay for one on contract
Old 12-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #25036
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

:awwyeahcellphones:
Old 12-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #25037
stonehenge

mike, are ATT phones usually just as unlockable as TMo or do they lock shit down similar to vzw?
Old 12-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #25038
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

from what ive read on the moto x the att and vzw are locked up tight. the t-mobile version is unlockable and will run on att
Old 12-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #25039
stonehenge

k
Old 12-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #25040
MikeH
waffler

They be the same as VZW, you want TMo phones if you want to unlock them or have them unlocked.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #25041
stonehenge

so for ATT to be decent I need to buy retail

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Old 12-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #25042
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

vMo Kyocera Rise and Boost Kyocera Hydro are both locked on the carrier. I can edit MSID, MSN, MDN, etc myself but it doesn't matter because another carrier can't activate it...unless I can change the MSL, which I bet is impossible. Might hafta google dat shet.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #25043
stonehenge

It depends on the carriers too. Like Verizon phones can be flashed to cricket w/ a little hax0ry but Verizon won't activate anything that is non-VZW so you can't flash a cricket phone in the other direction even though it's technically possible.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #25044
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/acti...virgin-mobile/
Might be possible after all.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #25045
stonehenge

Old 12-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #25046
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 12-19-2013, 02:22 AM   #25047
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Perhaps it's unnecessary. Apparently the initial failure message is premature. The Hydro activated. I'm gonna try to activate the Rise too.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

It worked.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #25048
stonehenge

Hydro is the best specs out of those two and the Venture, right?
Old 12-19-2013, 03:08 AM   #25049
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Rise and Hydro are identical except waterproof vs. qwerty:
http://www.gsmarena.com/kyocera_rise_c5155-4747.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/kyocera_hydro_c5170-4748.php
320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density)
2 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus
Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz
GPU Adreno 205
...says it takes a Mini-SIM but I didn't see where. Not sure what I could do with it anyway.

Venture:
http://gadgetian.com/34314/zte-ventu...e-specs-price/
2.8-inch 320 X 240 Pixels
Internal storage not in specifications but is INCREDIBLY lame. Like 75 or 136MB free (can't quite remember) stock (compared to 880+ for the Kyoceras).
2 Megapixels
Android 2.3.5
600MHz CPU
GPU: "Yes"

All I know is these Kyoceras are responsive and a million times faster than the Ventures ever were, and that .7" additional screen size might as well be 7" more, it's such a huge difference. I can type on the screen...not fast, but I can do it reasonably, couldn't type reasonably on screen or on the minuscule qwerty on the Venture. Talkatone runs better. Everything is a million times more usable with regards to speed, screen, input, etc.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:10 AM   #25050
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
GPU: "Yes"