Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default The Wolfe Pit

This guy on youtube does some good food videos.

watch it

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:45 PM   #2
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I watch him all the time however some of the stuff he bitches about at the dollar tree is pretty good imo. jamican pies are the bomb.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:29 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I watch him all the time however some of the stuff he bitches about at the dollar tree is pretty good imo. jamican pies are the bomb.
yeah i'll fuck some dollar store food up.

some of it tastes like ass crack but a lot it ain't half bad.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:23 AM   #4
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

the jamican pattie hand pies (eating one now), fast bites sammichs and the egg rolls I like from dollar tree
Old 06-25-2019, 02:21 PM   #5
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

I cant eat dollar store branded food. Ive seen the plants and suppliers first hand. Nope.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:31 PM   #6
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
I cant eat dollar store branded food. Ive seen the plants and suppliers first hand. Nope.
honestly if you ever worked in a restaurant or grocery store not much will bother you. being police im sure I get worse in my food than that too since people spit in it and shit. sure that's why I got mono.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:12 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
honestly if you ever worked in a restaurant or grocery store not much will bother you. being police im sure I get worse in my food than that too since people spit in it and shit. sure that's why I got mono.
"That look like spit to you? Ah fuck it"
Old 07-02-2019, 08:56 PM   #8
nekkidhillbilly

basically its that or don't eat out much. the Mexican place are about the only ones I trust besides subway.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:07 PM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

how they know you poleese???

i thought you were dispatch???

you wear uniform?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Old 07-02-2019, 11:42 PM   #10
nekkidhillbilly

yeah we wear uniforms. dispatch is kind of like its on thing here. we have a uniform a dress code all that bs all kinds of training but still classified as civilians. most places dispatch is county run and has nothing to do with police. however we are ksp. fall under all those standard guidelines etc..

https://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*456/p131.JPG damn I was fat there. lost 60-80lbs after divorce weigh like 210 now.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 07-02-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:02 PM   #11
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

i worked in a restaurant once where a group of cops would come in and eat. Nobody fucked with their food though.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #12
nekkidhillbilly

well some places aren't bad to us. actually taco bell, mcdonalds, and kfc are pretty good to us usually. some of the polices family works there is why. diners are real good too.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:10 PM   #13
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 07-03-2019, 06:56 PM   #14
nekkidhillbilly

mds and kfc are free most of the time too.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

oh and you cant really fuck up subway
Old 07-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #15
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you get free mcd's and KFC?

Old 07-08-2019, 09:59 PM   #16
nekkidhillbilly

"kourke moves to hazard to be police officer"

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 07-08-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 PM   #17
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
https://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*456/p131.JPG damn I was fat there. lost 60-80lbs after divorce weigh like 210 now.
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #18
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
should see me now.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #19
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
should see me now.

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #20
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 07-15-2019, 01:18 PM   #21
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJeanKing View Post

Quote:
Old 07-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #22
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 07-15-2019, 09:46 PM   #23
nekkidhillbilly

its ok to be that way.
Old 07-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #24
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

I can I denitrify how ia WANT....Kurkah

:cartman:

Quote:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:45 PM   #25
nekkidhillbilly