Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #3651
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

X shelf time...
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:49 AM   #3652
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wanna buy an Inc?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

and in case you missed it here Invertnito. i didnt think i was gonna like it but its clean.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgi...rtnito-dx.html
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #3653
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #3654
MikeH
waffler

What is it? On TT
Old 09-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #3655
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

DFL that rom!

Might flash it to mine when it gets here
Old 09-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #3656
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
What is it? On TT
It's the Chinese ROM running on a D1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
DFL that rom!

Might flash it to mine when it gets here
Might as well give it a try, I'd try it if the D1 was still mine. Wife prob wouldn't appreciate chinese rom
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #3657
MikeH
waffler

I think they ported it to the Inc also. Might give it a try too.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #3658
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm doing the SBF thing...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #3659
MikeH
waffler

When is your replacement coming in?
Old 09-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #3660
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

2 days. Fuck it works now!

I need to flash a new radio thing though, I have no service.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #3661
MikeH
waffler

You gotta reactivate it.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

told you to SBF in the first place
Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #3662
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Ahh, lemme do that..
Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #3663
stonehenge

@ yay

FIDIL keep the new one, say that it wasn't working when you shipped it.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #3664
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

This is the 2nd time its done this in the last month, not cool.

DFN new rom though, not using UD anymore. It had some issues.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #3665
MikeH
waffler

Would still send back old one. Put Sapphire or ShadowROM on it. Or sell new one and pick up an X.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #3666
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Prob just keep the new one, and do what you said.
Would love to have X, but I can wait till April to see whats out by then
Old 09-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #3667
MikeH
waffler

or just put CM on it.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

check out these kernels. suppose to be legit.
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/6...__242#entry242

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

lithmod is also suppose to be built from source now also and gonna be released soon.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #3668
MikeH
waffler

@bgill55: I am serious I loaded the MIUI rom and facebook friend requests from china started popping in my inbox.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #3669
stonehenge

one comment on the video said something along the lines of "I guarantee this rom will send all of your usernames and passwords to China.. nothx"
Old 09-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #3670
MikeH
waffler

Yeah fuck that shit.

Cez did you ever flash that theme?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:29 AM   #3671
stonehenge

Mike, you see the pics of the Lexicon on droid life? Doesn't look bad but I like the X bettah. Something about Motorolas styling I usually like better than that HTCs. Except for the color schemes on the recent D2s
Old 09-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #3672
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I saw it. Kind of a random screen size.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #3673
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

doing it nao. how does i flash the .zip again?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:45 AM   #3674
stonehenge

800mhz, Sense, 4gb Internal, 3.8"

pass
Old 09-28-2010, 02:46 AM   #3675
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

BB RIM has a tablet too. looks small lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote