Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-20-2010, 06:23 AM   #3451
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Well the theme is in Rom Manager by Onix. Search DroidForums for REVOlution and there should be a zip with all the icons.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #3452
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Heres a similar style icon set but with colors.

http://www.droid-den.com/android-gui...llmin-icon-set

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Tried the Gala S theme but I like the DropTheme WAY more.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #3453
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've used Drop and I like the blue of Gala and it feels more polished to me
Old 09-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #3454
MikeH
waffler

not a fan of blue really.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #3455
stonehenge

Blue ftw
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 AM   #3456
MikeH
waffler

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #3457
stonehenge

Yeah I came to post this:

cvpcs We haz a booting "true" AOSP system with 0 blur! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqfIRZP7Mc Still very buggy but I'm working on it!

DFW w/ bugs worked out IMO

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

I almost want to try this just because it is so thorough lol it replaces like everything:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=766645

But at the same time, kinda DNW because it is a little cheesy/overboard.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #3458
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol wow. thats alot of color.

my inc

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 09-20-2010 at 08:10 PM.
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #3459
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol so a while ago my sisters dumnphone goes fucks itself. i give her my mytouch. she can uses it without data plan. i guess she no haz web pero everything lol. i was under the impression you'd need a beast data plan to use it? pero she DIL

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

my inc

BAMF manga reader

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #3460
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yessir
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #3461
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

my inc

[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/BlizzakeB/CAP201009201507.jpg[IMG]
looks good brah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
lol so a while ago my sisters dumnphone goes fucks itself. i give her my mytouch. she can uses it without data plan. i guess she no haz web pero everything lol. i was under the impression you'd need a beast data plan to use it? pero she DIL
Thought you sold/traded that bish? I guess TMo lets you do that, VZW requires a data plan or they won't activate it lol
Old 09-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #3462
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

for ipod? i was pero fgt sold it from under me.

lol dat sucks. VZW ftl.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #3463
stonehenge

fgts
Old 09-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #3464
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I cannot set up my exchange account on droid
Old 09-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #3465
stonehenge

dont use exchange
Old 09-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #3466
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

?
Its my work mail foo
Old 09-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #3467
VmaxEngage

lol i had a hard time setting up my hotmail account, cant imagine exchange
Old 09-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #3468
stonehenge

IDGAF forward it to yeemail

Honestly tho, I can't help much, I never had to setup any exchange accounts
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #3469
MikeH
waffler

Piece of shit TT. I haz a 1st Gen touch if you wanna buy it Cez. No clue what they are going for tho.

Last edited by MikeH; 09-20-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #3470
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how mash? 8GB?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #3471
VmaxEngage

good touch?
bad touch?

oooooooooo
Old 09-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #3472
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

didnt know there was anything other than a good touch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #3473
VmaxEngage

Unless you consider teh "bad touch" a good touch
Old 09-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #3474
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #3475
VmaxEngage

Aww...IDK how to resize smilies

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 09-20-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Dunno what to do