Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #15576
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Also, this entire saga over TeamHacksung (CM) copying the code from the guy who created the Voodoo Sound and Voodoo Color mods for the Galaxy S phones is getting old. Personally, I think it was a shady move since the original creator used that code for a paid app. I know legally it's open source and all that, but it just seems bush league to go so far as to copy his work, rename it and then make his app incompatible with CyanogenMod. Those guys have done a lot of work to get ICS working flawlessly on these phones but this entire deal makes me question who's really in charge.

https://github.com/teamhacksung/sams...0aff11d11637fe

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #15577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dev drama dnw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #15578
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Meh, fuck it. We have AOKP from source and the Glitch kernel repo.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #15579
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gotta unrewt wiffuhs evo cuz were taking it to sprint

its been freezing and randomly vibrating....battery life is shit and sometimes it wont even ring but you see that someone is calling.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #15580
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:datHTC:
Old 02-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #15581
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Lockscreen wallpapers still aren't working.
They work for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #15582
stonehenge

fassy be trollin'
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #15583
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I meant for the Nexus and other Galaxy S phones, Mike.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #15584
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

In the past week, the DX has been screwy on phone calls too. It'll ring once and then go straight to voicemail.

(tapatalk)

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #15585
MikeH
waffler

Isn't that why the dev who posted the port left the option out on the fassy?

Old 02-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #15586
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Isn't that why the dev who posted the port left the option out on the fassy?

No, he left it in there. It's broken in the original port and the source builds of the last 2 days by various people.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I was trying something on le homescreen but got distracted. Needs something moar but I dunno what. Just kind of a filler for now

Also, at my color settings. Pinche SAMOLED

Old 02-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #15587
stonehenge

Got excited:

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/we...05v.40.3d.26vy

But clicking it takes me to the GNex which is listed as $299 with a new contract/upgrade or $6XX month-to-month. No mention of freeness. Comments say it only works if you received the email. fml
Old 02-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #15588
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Mike, what system/internet connection are you using to sync/compile AOKP?

Old 02-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #15589
MikeH
waffler

laptop haz i3 with 4GB of ram and I think I average about 10-12 down on my internet.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

oh and I use Mint 12

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Did you try calling again Juan?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #15590
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Yea, I'm doing this with a 5-year old Gateway laptop dual booting W7/10.04 with 2.5GB of RAM. It, uh, takes its time.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #15591
MikeH
waffler

I think it takes me around 2 hours to build. After the first sync, syncing again only takes a few minutes because it only has to download the changes that were made.

If I remember I will time a build on current setup and then again with SSD.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #15592
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Did you try calling again Juan?
Nope, after reading through the comments, I didn't find one person that got VZW to do it in store, via phone, or using the chat on the website.

Sounds like fgtry.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #15593
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I have not called yet either.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #15594
MikeH
waffler

gay. i saw that amazon has the gnex for 230 with an upgrade, probably your best bet since no tax.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #15595
stonehenge

Yep so far Amazon and Wirefly both have it for that price. Will keep an eye out until the 16th

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Oh and Wirefly gives a $30 vzw gift card also so it's the best deal so far.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #15596
MikeH
waffler

do you have to pay tax on wirefly?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #15597
stonehenge

I don't think so but I'm not positive. Oh and they will also my double data so it goes from Unlimited to Infinite
Old 02-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #15598
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

phone has been working good today.

installed ADWex launcher.. Why I dunno, but I did lol
Old 02-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #15599
stonehenge

Costco still has the GNex for $220 but I'm guessing they'll charge tax and/or shipping. It comes with some free accessories but they are fgtry. Some generic pouch case, screen protector, screen wipe, and a car charger. Do not need.

Wirefly be winner so far since the gift card makes it $199

Old 02-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #15600
race2c
Garage Status

on data from unlimited to infinite.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar