Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-21-2012, 03:29 AM   #15426
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Have you deleted any bloat. I was reading today that certain apps if deleted from motos will break sms notifications

Sent from my unicorn powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 02-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #15427
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jay probably deleted messaging
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:31 AM   #15428
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Sent from my unicorn powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 02-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #15429
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Juan, since they've already shipped a phone out to me as a replacement, do you think they'll do anything about the phone I'm sending back being rooted with an miui rom? It was still under the 1 year manufacturer warranty. If they say anything I'm just going to play dumb. I had to last night on the phone with tech for like 45 mins.
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #15430
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Insurnace I don't think care at all, as long as you pay them. Manufacturer might notice, get pissed, and could charge you retail for the phone but I'm not positive. I would attempt to make it stock, worst case you'll brick it which is fine too

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I've been keeping an eye out on GNex pricing and so far $230 is the best price (with an upgrade). Wirefly has it for $230 and you get a $30 VZW gift card. I'll throw that on the next months bill and the phone is $200 now. Mmm.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

When the iPhone came out, RIM's CEO said this:

"Not everyone can type on a piece of glass. Every laptop and virtually every other phone has a tactile keyboard. I think our design gives us an advantage."

FAIL
Old 02-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #15431
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rim be pretty dim
Old 02-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #15432
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swab View Post
Juan, since they've already shipped a phone out to me as a replacement, do you think they'll do anything about the phone I'm sending back being rooted with an miui rom? It was still under the 1 year manufacturer warranty. If they say anything I'm just going to play dumb. I had to last night on the phone with tech for like 45 mins.
Did you try flashing a stock RUU already? If not, why the hell not?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #15433
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Did I ask this before?

There a way to change the setup on the lock screen?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #15434
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

some roms have that capability like aokp you can have up to 8 targets
Old 02-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #15435
MikeH
waffler

Or you could use WidgetLocker or MiLocker.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #15436
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

orale. would those replace the nova launcher?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #15437
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nope just the lockscreen
Old 02-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #15438
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

need to get. those on the market or i need to dl like i did for nova?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #15439
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

market
Old 02-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #15440
MikeH
waffler

MiLocker isn't on the Market but WL is.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #15441
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

milocker is i just downloaded it lol

https://market.android.com/details?i...aXVpLmhvbWUiXQ..
Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #15442
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how u like that one bro?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #15443
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it was cool but laggy i already got rid of it. lol
Old 02-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #15444
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

meh dnw laggy
yall tried WL? hows that one?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #15445
stonehenge

MiLocker wasn't laggy for me, I liked it. It is my the MIUI peeps so you can download themes straight from the app.

WL is nice too. Themes need to be downloaded and put on your SD Card but you can customize the layout however you want.

They're both nice imo

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

kinda want

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91948076...t-espresso-cup
Old 02-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #15446
MikeH
waffler

MiLocker probably isnt setup to run on le GNex.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #15447
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmm. maybe will try ML too then

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #15448
stonehenge

i'd try ML first just because it's free in the market and the themes are so easy

if it gives you trouble or you just want to see WL then you'll have to get it somewhere else
Old 02-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #15449
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

Lets get diggin' on in.
1 case, 2 case, 3 case, 4 case, 5 case, 6 case, 7 case
thats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 cases
Old 02-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #15450
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

fuckin want:

Video page
Full screen