Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #15276
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette
RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

Glad I got in on unlimited texts and data before they stopped
RogueStatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #15277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Now I have limited texts since almost everyone I know has Verizon.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #15278
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Now I have limited texts since almost everyone I know has Verizon.
I've had them all. Vzw is the best around here.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #15279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've only had Verizon but never had a reason to leave
Old 02-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #15280
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
I've only had Verizon but never had a reason to leave
I wish I went with them to begin with honestly.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #15281
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i have unlimited but I hardly ever text anyone
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #15282
stonehenge

on the rare occasions i have text you, you stop after like 2 how is it supposed to lead to sexts when you don't give it a chance
Old 02-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #15283
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Motorola released an update last night. I notice no difference yet lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Old 02-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #15284
stonehenge

did you just unroot yourself again?
Old 02-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #15285
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Word

Dis ICS be pretty damn win. Miss how I could swipe down to pull status bar down but I think that was a adw launch perk. This is pretty dam win

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Not silent camera? ICS plzgo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #15286
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
did you just unroot yourself again?
I has been unrooted since I did last update
Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #15287
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Word

Dis ICS be pretty damn win. Miss how I could swipe down to pull status bar down but I think that was a adw launch perk. This is pretty dam win

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Not silent camera? ICS plzgo
You can install ADW on ICS too

as for silent camera I wouldn't know since I didn't have a camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I has been unrooted since I did last update
rofl okay, I thought you rerooted after you did that last time
Old 02-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #15288
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Will need to check how launchers look on ICs

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #15289
stonehenge

look the same foo
Old 02-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #15290
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #15291
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

get nova launcher its win
Old 02-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #15292
stonehenge

k lemme get that

Old 02-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #15293
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

you can haz in time buddy
Old 02-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #15294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Will grab when I get outta no signal having class

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #15295
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Well WTF......I want ICS

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #15296
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
same here.

grandfathered unlimited ftw.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #15297
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i have unlimited to vzw only. but i hardly get any texts from anyone

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Question for MikeH. I seen you are using glados kernel what does the colro feature do? I am using leankernel 10 and getting great battery life. Just wondering if its worth switching.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #15298
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You can change the red, green and blue tints to give you better screen colors. Stock colors are way too bland.!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #15299
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

o ok. thanks
Old 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #15300
MikeH
waffler

Ignore the !, I accidentally hit it and was too lazy to delete it lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote