Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 AM   #2951
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

No more VZW banner. I posted the background in here somewhere.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #2952
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Oh sweet, what did you do? Delete the vendor file?

Gonna do some touch up on that background to make his body complete.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:30 AM   #2953
MikeH
waffler

Just edited the eri.xml file in the framework-res.apk, you can make it say whatever you want.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

So did you get it to work?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:31 AM   #2954
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Mike, I need help yet AGAIN!

Finally got it to work, but when I get to this step...
"you MUST navigate to the xUltimate folder and find "origi_frame" folder, and delete "guava.odex". It's a bad file, and interferes with deodexing process."

I have no idea where that folder should be. It installed two little icon on my desktop, one is main.exe and the other is test.exe, and I can't find anything on my phone either..
Old 08-30-2010, 02:33 AM   #2955
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Oh sweet, what did you do? Delete the vendor file?
Sounds like bb talk to me.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 AM   #2956
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ken, that folder should be wherever main.exe is
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #2957
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Sounds like bb talk to me.
Hahaha, hey, when you spend four years hacking those phone it sticks with you for a while.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Juan, found the folder, but the file I need to delete isn't there, infact, NOTHING is in there?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #2958
MikeH
waffler

Yeah its in the same folder you extracted the exe to.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #2959
MikeH
waffler

You ran steps 1, 2 and 3?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #2960
stonehenge

Did the option 3 or whatever run successfully? It takes a while to complete.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 AM   #2961
Bass

Yep

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

It went green, and said press any key to continue. Couldn't find the folder until I hit a key.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 AM   #2962
stonehenge

And you are sure you ran the exe from that folder?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #2963
MikeH
waffler

Weird, just try flashing the backup linked in the nextheme thread.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #2964
stonehenge

Id do steps 1, 2, 3 again imo because you should have 2 folders full of files in the same folder as that exe.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #2965
Bass

Would it hurt to run steps 1-3 again?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 AM   #2966
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Would it hurt to run steps 1-3 again?
Do et
Old 08-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #2967
stonehenge

Btw Mike, you ruined my perception of the Sense theme. Everytime I pull the notification shade down, I notice the fuck up. Never used to.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:46 AM   #2968
MikeH
waffler

REVO is where its at anyways.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:53 AM   #2969
stonehenge

I guess Ill have to switch soon
Old 08-30-2010, 03:03 AM   #2970
MikeH
waffler

FIDIL, it looks way better.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:09 AM   #2971
stonehenge

I was gonna do it now since update.zips are quick but I gave up after I couldn't find it via tapatalk in the first 2 mins.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:09 AM   #2972
MikeH
waffler

Just saw this tweet from alldroid.

RT @AllDroid @TheRealBeesley FlyX is on hold because a serious bug was found then Birdman went incognito for the weekend (dead zone).
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #2973
MikeH
waffler

Here foo. You slow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?44u5lsj1mlnmc31
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #2974
stonehenge

Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #2975
stonehenge

Not slow, just lazy as shit.