Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #2826
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

When you get to a PC, grab the file Mike linked to.

For now, you can install the bootstrap in a few seconds. Just grab this:http://koush.tandtgaming.com//motoro...XBootstrap.apk

Install it like any other app using a file manager. Then run the app (Droid X Bootstrap in your app drawer) and click "Bootstrap Recovery" and let it do its thing. After a few seconds it will say "Success!" and you are done.

If you want to see what the recovery looks like (it reboots your phone), hit "Reboot Recovery" and check it out.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:52 AM   #2827
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

and if you want FroYo after you bootstrap just download ROM Manager from the market, open it and go to Download Rom, Stock Images, Verizon X 2.2, download and install.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:53 AM   #2828
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rename the bloat back to .apk before doing what mike said tho
Old 08-27-2010, 03:55 AM   #2829
MikeH
waffler

You still have to with Koush's? I wasnt sure.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:57 AM   #2830
stonehenge

I'm not positive and I guess as long as a backup is made shit can't srsly hit the fan..
Old 08-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #2831
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

RT @_mrbirdman_ @Deodexed the full vanilla rom will be much nicer than this...but its gonna be a week or so before thats ready.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:16 AM   #2832
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

If i screw up imma be pissed with out a phone for the next couple hours. Dling 2.2 right now

post and run from my Droid X
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #2833
MikeH
waffler

Kinda hard to fuck up just flashing the update.zip because it just errors out if something isn't right.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #2834
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

So do i want to back up existing rom, or wipe data?

Old 08-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #2835
MikeH
waffler

Backup for sure. If you have problems after flashing then go back and wipe.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:33 AM   #2836
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post

RT @_mrbirdman_ @Deodexed the full vanilla rom will be much nicer than this...but its gonna be a week or so before thats ready.
that ws in response to:

@_mrbirdman_ does removal of the blur crap make it that much smoother? I cant wait for blur's removal!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:38 AM   #2837
MikeH
waffler

I will take whatever he releases now tho.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 AM   #2838
stonehenge

Same. I have been wanting to wipe and start fresh, I think I'll do it and put his rom on. Whenever he releases it.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:38 AM   #2839
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully he isn't like Koush when it comes to releasing things

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Hopefully Bass didn't brick his phone he hasn't posted anything

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

_mrbirdman_ Submitted rom manifest to rom manager. FlyX should be up there soon (if my upload speed ever improves)
Old 08-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #2840
Bass

2.2 bitches!

Old 08-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #2841
MikeH
waffler

Now get ready to to start all over again because Birdman just released a custom rom and it should be on rom manager shortly.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #2842
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Now get ready to to start all over again because Birdman just released a custom rom and it should be on rom manager shortly.
D'oh! So how does this take to reboot ussually because I was fucking scared

Old 08-27-2010, 06:24 AM   #2843
MikeH
waffler

It can take a while. Up to a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

The first boot after flashing anyways.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:58 AM   #2844
Bass

This one was like an hour or so. I was pretty pissed. Lol
Old 08-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #2845
MikeH
waffler

thats weird.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #2846
stonehenge

Dfw flyx
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 AM   #2847
MikeH
waffler

I found the download link but it no worky.

http://droid.co/birdman/
Old 08-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #2848
stonehenge

Old 08-27-2010, 08:03 AM   #2849
stonehenge

_mrbirdman_: found a bug...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Old 08-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #2850
MikeH
waffler