Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #26576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

heat is dangerous for G2s, pretty sure that's why I got those black lines on the screen
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #26577
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
It sounds like it could be useful in some cases, annoying in others. As long as you can customize it and enable/disable individual gestures, it should be cool.

My rear keys and tap to wake were weird at first but now I likes. Quite a bit.
I can't touch my LG realm without making the screen come on, no matter how carefully I try to grip it by the edges. If it's ringing, I can't touch it without answering/dismissing/silencing the call. It unlocks itself and starts the camera just hanging around in my pocket. Battery life would probably be 3-4x as long if it wasn't always doing that shit. I expect it to butt-dial one of these days. Can't disable enough shit to calm it the fuck down.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #26578
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wtf the only time my screen turns on when I don't want it to is if I grab it with one finger on the screen, one on the back. Which makes sense because I'm kinda tapping the screen. Its been really reliable. Maybe the Realm is over sensitive or something.

I think there are options for turning on/off double tap to wake, phone answering/silencing gestures, etc.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:13 PM   #26579
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Got tired of the nav bar buttons. These will do for now.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:54 AM   #26580
stonehenge

Mine:

I've been lazy.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:33 AM   #26581
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tmo dropped price of n6 to $550. need to compare to g4 price. might upgrade when find jerb (if i ever do)

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #26582
stonehenge

Kinda want n6 but I think I'll wait. Current rumor is that the next one will be <6" and made by LG. We'll see
Old 05-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #26583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

when next one coming? next year?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 04:29 PM   #26584
stonehenge

The new ones usually drop in October-November. My G2 is still chuggin along just fine so I'm gonna wait. When the Nexus drops, I'll either JUMP or wait until the next March to pick it up after 2yrs and keep my G2 as a spare.

Current spare is the g2sex that you had your way with.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:36 PM   #26585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat g2

hngggg. datz a long wait rofl. well, ive had n4 for a few years now rofl. guess i could save le monies to drop it on either the new one or n6, would hope new nexus has less of a bezel around screen. is one thing ive really been digging lately.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 04:50 PM   #26586
stonehenge

If the next nexus is based on the G4.. oh lawd

But Nexus devices usually get corners cut with the camera and sometimes battery Luckily, the N6 has a nice camera and huge battery so I'm hoping the next one will be the same.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:54 PM   #26587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

g4 based nexus

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #26588
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

G3 + AOSP = nexusish?

I'm happy with mine. Future proof specs...for at least 1 more year. I have yet to see another device I feel that I need.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #26589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is why ive kept nexus 4 for so long (that and wasnt willing to pay for newer and soon to be outdated phone) rofl. if new nexus had glass back like n4.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #26590
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
G3 + AOSP = nexusish?

I'm happy with mine. Future proof specs...for at least 1 more year. I have yet to see another device I feel that I need.
G2 + AOSP = nexusish as well.

I'm also happy with mine and the specs are still great. I just always find myself going to AOSP and on every phone it tends to have SOMETHING that doesn't work 100%. Whether it's camera quality, radio reception, bluetooth/wifi issues, nfc issues, whatever. My current 5.0.2 build is working great but I just think it would make sense to skip the shenanigans next time and go with a Nexus. I told myself this same thing last time but didn't want to pass up dem specs. I don't regret it, this is a bamf phone, but I'll probably go Nexus next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
is why ive kept nexus 4 for so long (that and wasnt willing to pay for newer and soon to be outdated phone) rofl. if new nexus had glass back like n4.
s6 has dat glass back

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

almost want to pick this up just for the lulz:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191573784556?rmvSB=true
Old 05-16-2015, 12:53 AM   #26591
stonehenge

might be time to try a 5.1.1 rom
Old 05-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #26592
stonehenge

AICP 5.1.1 stable as hell so far

Megewstuh
Old 05-18-2015, 04:07 PM   #26593
stonehenge

found cool theme:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mos.CM12.free

Old 05-18-2015, 09:40 PM   #26594
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Um no

Old 05-18-2015, 10:32 PM   #26595
stonehenge

Damn, this looks like a lot of phone for $200-300 retail:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/05...arting-at-199/

solid processor, 2/4gb ram, 16/64gb memory.

Old 05-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #26596
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Lol, I don't know what the frik I did to my kernel but its glitchy as hell.

Old 05-19-2015, 07:41 PM   #26597
stonehenge

I don't even fuck with kernels anymore unless it's necessary to fix dt2w or something.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #26598
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Seldom do I either but I got bored one day and decided to work with some settings. Got it playing nicely now

Old 06-30-2015, 04:03 PM   #26599
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

who uses push bullet? they had a huge update today that added a messaging platform. we should share our info so we can share files and chat and whatnot.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:30 PM   #26600
stonehenge

orly

I used it for a while to send a file/link to myself every so often but then kinda forgot about it. I've seen lots of news on it lately though, need to get back into it.