Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2014, 02:03 AM   #25701
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Thx Chinese <3

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:33 AM   #25702
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nailz

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/06...-nexus-tablet/

Old 06-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #25703
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nsiw htc tablet.

last htc phone i had was shit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:16 AM   #25704
stonehenge

Yeah but lately people have been really happy with their phones. The HTC One M7 and the new M8 have had great reviews. No e build quality, not too much htc shit on top of Android, interesting camera technology, etc.

Old 06-22-2014, 08:23 PM   #25705
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah I was kind of eh' about HTC making it but it might end up pretty good.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Need something to replace my slow ass OG 7.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

That Tegra K1 looks pretty legit.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

But holy shit...$399/$499 is getting up there for me for just a tablet. I hope it's cheaper than that.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:49 PM   #25706
stonehenge

If it's that much, its probably the aluminum build and tegra pushing g the price up :|

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Damn, this is a lot of tablet for $385: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/06...free-shipping/

Octocore, 3gb ram, bamf resolution, etc. 12" is huge though lol

Old 06-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #25707
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Jesus, I hope it's not that much, I can't see as many people jumping at that price point as they would at around $300 like they were first saying.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Those galaxy tabs look pretty damn nice IMO. Too big for me though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #25708
stonehenge

Yeah the size is the deal breaker. Otherwise that is well worth the $385

Old 06-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #25709
stonehenge

Battery life on AOSP isn't nearly as good as TW. Other than that, have been loving dat AOSP goodness.

Every time you touch the screen, the minimum processor speed jumps up to 1200mhz. I've set the minimum to 300mhz but it doesn't always stick and it NEVER sticks after a reboot. Dfw to get the battery life issue sorted out.

Right now I'm at 65% after 7.5hr of uptime and 2hr of screen-on. My GNex would probably be dead by now rofl but still, AOSP is definitely nomin' the 3200mAh more than TW did.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #25710
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
AOSP so much fast and clean

And this is using a ROM that has a bunch of random shit added to it (halo, active display, theming stuff, etc, etc, etc) so it's a bit bloated as far as AOSP goes but it runs great. S-Pen works fine, it just doesn't have the fancy apps to go with it (SNote, screenwrite, the pen pop-up, handwriting keyboard, etc).
Pretty standard now on all KK builds.

Quote:
Battery life on AOSP isn't nearly as good as TW. Other than that, have been loving dat AOSP goodness.

Every time you touch the screen, the minimum processor speed jumps up to 1200mhz. I've set the minimum to 300mhz but it doesn't always stick and it NEVER sticks after a reboot. Dfw to get the battery life issue sorted out.

Right now I'm at 65% after 7.5hr of uptime and 2hr of screen-on. My GNex would probably be dead by now rofl but still, AOSP is definitely nomin' the 3200mAh more than TW did.
If you are up to it try a kernel. Should see a large improvement in battery life and be able to stick the governor and clock speeds.

Try running Wake Lock Detector.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr

Last edited by M.B Co; 06-23-2014 at 10:55 PM.
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #25711
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
Pretty standard now on all KK builds.
What's standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
If you are up to it try a kernel. Should see a large improvement in battery life and be able to stick the governor and clock speeds.

Try running Wake Lock Detector.
I already tried LeanKernel yesterday and the speeds still won't stick (using the Performance menu in the rom's settings). The governor seems to be sticking. Might try Temasek's kernel later today.

I'm thinking I should try Trickster or SetCPU or something. Maybe by using an app to change the settings, it will stick since the app probably won't make the change until the phone is done booting, if that makes sense... worth a try either way.

I'll try WLD to make sure no apps are causing trouble and maybe even Greenify.

My battery is by no means horrible, it could just be better compared to TW.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:41 PM   #25712
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Another thing to check is in advanced WiFi settings turn off the constant scanning. It was eating up my batt on my maxx and nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2014, 11:42 PM   #25713
stonehenge

Hmm, do you mean "Scanning always available" ?
Old 06-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #25714
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Yep

Old 06-23-2014, 11:44 PM   #25715
stonehenge

k, turned that bish off

btw, i saw you on gtao yesterday, did you get broadband at home!?
Old 06-23-2014, 11:49 PM   #25716
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope was tethering on my phone. Worked pretty good.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:55 PM   #25717
stonehenge

was going to try and invite you to my session but I don't think I can do that until you've completed all of the tutorial stuff
Old 06-23-2014, 11:58 PM   #25718
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea I was just goofing around anyway.

Old 06-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #25719
stonehenge

i was tatting my dude up
Old 06-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #25720
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
k, turned that bish off

btw, i saw you on gtao yesterday, did you get broadband at home!?
At first I was like "he was riding his cat?"

But then I realized I misread "gtao".
Old 06-24-2014, 10:59 PM   #25721
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

oh my

Installed Flux theme....and by far the sexiest theme I've used. This one staying for awhile.

Old 06-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #25722
stonehenge

I haven't installed any themes since I put aosp on. Just setup Nova, removed stuffs from the statusbar, applied an icon set, and that's about it.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #25723
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I want this wallpaper but cannot find the file....

http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/06/24/moonshine-launcher/

Old 06-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #25724
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it was in the themer zip on the link you posted

Old 06-25-2014, 05:00 PM   #25725
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I knew that, just checking to see if you did

Google I/O Live stream

Video page
Full screen