Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #25426
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just use on wifi.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:03 PM   #25427
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

done.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

weefee blockes facebook .

Admin's don't allow FB access at work.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #25428
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You shouldn't fuck with it until all the legal shit is done anyway.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #25429
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srs. and hope the lil bastard doesn't change his pw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #25430
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

He bout to be in juvie anyhow lol

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #25431
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

asshat

If he found it laying somewhere random and just kept it instead of turning it in, that would be shitty but the fact that he took it from your desk is pretty messed up. Time for lesson to be taught.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:44 PM   #25432
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

He was ready to roll with it like he just got pre pay.
Nga basically planned on keeping it..actually thinking the fucking IT dude wouldn't know how to track it?? What an idiot
VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #25433
stonehenge

IT guys don't know technology.

I am kid, I know best.

How old are these kids btw? idk what kinda school you work at.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:55 PM   #25434
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I work in prek - 12 school.
This kid was 15.

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #25435
stonehenge

sneaky little bastard
Old 03-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #25436
stonehenge

http://blogs.computerworld.com/windo...re-all-android

Would give a Androws phone a try, assuming it had decent specs and up-to-date versions of both OSes.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #25437
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Kinda makes sense, Windows and Linux occupy the same hardware in the desktop market and are quite successful against Apple (even kept Apple sidelined for decades).
Old 03-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #25438
stonehenge

But Linux takes very little market share away from MS. Android on the other hand is beating Windows Phone's ass. That's why MS was aggressive (see licensing bullshit HTC and others have to pay to MS in order to use Android). I think they're just starting to realize that WP won't be beating Android any time soon (or ever) so they might as well get their OS thrown on with Android devices.

I wouldn't buy a Windows Phone because nothing I've seen makes me think I'd like it over Android. There aren't many apps, the interface is weird, etc. But if I could dual-boot Android/Windows on my phone, I'd definitely do it. Partially to play around and partially to give WP a shot without having to use it exclusively.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

nevermind the note 3, i can get this beast for $50: http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/4356131737.html
Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #25439
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Oshit... my s4 is taking an OTA update...

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

luckily, I know how to root the 4.3 update

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Imad theres no bootloader unlock yet for me
Old 03-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #25440
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

imad there is no root or bootloader unlock for the maxx. mostly root.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #25441
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i wish I could get good service from another carrier other than verizon. no other options here, at all.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #25442
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

att is pretty decent here. some of my friends have it and they dont have any complaints. i had considered at one time switching to their aio prepaid service
Old 03-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #25443
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Att is only company that shows decent service around here. besides Alltell.
ATT says I'm in the 4G area, not 4GLTE.

I get 4G vzw sometimes. I'm halfway between 2 towers at home, and 1 doesn't work worth a fuck.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #25444
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i get great vzw 4g at work and 1-2 bars at home. not sure about att but i know they just did a big upgrade to the tower here in town where i work
Old 03-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #25445
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Well... got 4.3 on and rooted. Now what...? Nothing! That's what!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

errmegerddd what the fuck!?

Opened GooManager and for shits and gigs told it to install openrecovery

Um.. somethings happening lol. I'm probably overreacting

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Got dat big green Android and says "Downloading....DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!"
Old 03-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #25446
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if you have locked bootloader you cant install a recovery
Old 03-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #25447
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Yes. I was. That means its bricked.. yay

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

ah. got it.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #25448
stonehenge

Calm down bro errythangs fine
Old 03-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #25449
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

every damn kk build has this damn cdmainboundsmshandler wakelock that destroys my battery.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:15 AM   #25450
stonehenge

haven't had that issue on my gnex, must be something specific to the s3?