Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #25326
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Curious.. Without searching, is it possible to unlock the Wi-Fi tether, or tether for free on a iP5?
May trade s4 for I phone and use till I fix s3 then swap back to s3. Keep I phone as backup

Sent from my Locked Bootloader VZW GS4
Old 02-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #25327
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

probably have to jailbreak
Old 02-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #25328
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is there jailbreak for ios7 yet?

Old 02-06-2014, 05:57 PM   #25329
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i believe there is. google found this http://evasi0n.com/
Old 02-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #25330
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

ok. is jailbroke. Now what
lol
Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 PM   #25331
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Rick, I signed up with your link. It said I was eligible for the extra 5gb, I just had to install the app/program and sign in. Did that and it still shows 15gb.

still more than dropbox fidil

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

nevermind, just got a confirmation email. Confirmed and now I have 20gb
I got an email too.
Congratulations, J G just signed up for Copy by your referral and you both have earned an extra 5 GB of free storage!

Thanks for helping us spread the word about Copy. You can earn even more free storage by referring more people to use it.

Old 02-06-2014, 07:30 PM   #25332
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Now I need to get it setup correctly. Does it automatically sync anything that I add to my folder or do I need to manually open the app and download the files that I've added/changed?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #25333
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haven't used the Android client in forever but I think it doesn't do automatic sync.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #25334
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fak
Old 02-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #25335
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Successful.

Finally got it. Not bad!

Old 02-11-2014, 08:21 PM   #25336
stonehenge

Old 02-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #25337
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no maxx
Old 02-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #25338
stonehenge

haters
Old 02-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #25339
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

yeop
Old 02-13-2014, 06:40 AM   #25340
stonehenge

I know I said that I was going with an S4/G2 sized phone but hmmmmm http://andp.lc/1gwlYBo
Old 02-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #25341
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So have been having issues with my S4 @ work and around town. I randomly cannot make calls but can receive them yet no one hears me and it also constantly drops calls. It was aalso going into roaming for some reason. 2.5 weeks ago I was given a new SIM. Now I go to VZ store and talk to them about the issues still happening. I work 1mi away from store and we are divided by the Interstate. Apparently there are 2 towers on west side of interstate where store is and none on east side where I am. They tell me the towers are unable to handle the amount of calls in the area now and the town on the east side of the interstate where I work wont allow cell towers. So WTF does that do for me and my service? My Iphone worked better than the S4 so we went through the battery pull routine yadda yadda. They tell me I likely have a bad antenna in the phone. Why do I seem to never have good luck with Samsung/Droids
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:41 PM   #25342
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Anyone get crazy battery drain when switched to airplane mode for long periods of time?

Phone was not touched, then went to grab it to listen to music during a workout and found it almost dead

Sprint S3
Carbon KK 1/31 Nightly at the time
Stock kernel

Untitled by MBCo, on Flickr

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr

Last edited by M.B Co; 02-13-2014 at 06:44 PM.
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #25343
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
So have been having issues with my S4 @ work and around town. I randomly cannot make calls but can receive them yet no one hears me and it also constantly drops calls. It was aalso going into roaming for some reason. 2.5 weeks ago I was given a new SIM. Now I go to VZ store and talk to them about the issues still happening. I work 1mi away from store and we are divided by the Interstate. Apparently there are 2 towers on west side of interstate where store is and none on east side where I am. They tell me the towers are unable to handle the amount of calls in the area now and the town on the east side of the interstate where I work wont allow cell towers. So WTF does that do for me and my service? My Iphone worked better than the S4 so we went through the battery pull routine yadda yadda. They tell me I likely have a bad antenna in the phone. Why do I seem to never have good luck with Samsung/Droids
Are you sure the iPhone is working better? Have you tested it out recently? I know that around here it seems like VZWs service has gotten a lot worse. I used to get full bars at my parents house and nana-in-laws and now I get 1 bar that drops out regularly. I'm pretty sure VZW is growing beyond what their towers can handle in a lot of areas. It also seems like they have tried to redirect towers to face different directions in order to manage these problems but that results in someone else losing some signal so another area can get a little more.

Idk for sure. I'd activate the iPhone for a while just to see if it's your phone or your area. Has your S4 updated recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
Anyone get crazy battery drain when switched to airplane mode for long periods of time?

Phone was not touched, then went to grab it to listen to music during a workout and found it almost dead

Sprint S3
Carbon KK 1/31 Nightly at the time
Stock kernel

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7309/12503671555_2574f50e59_c.jpg[IMG]
Untitled by MBCo, on Flickr
lol wtf

S3: "I'll just hang out here and chill the fuck out, it's smooth sailing from here on ouOMGGG FFUUUUUUUU"
Old 02-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #25344
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Are you sure the iPhone is working better? Have you tested it out recently? I know that around here it seems like VZWs service has gotten a lot worse. I used to get full bars at my parents house and nana-in-laws and now I get 1 bar that drops out regularly. I'm pretty sure VZW is growing beyond what their towers can handle in a lot of areas. It also seems like they have tried to redirect towers to face different directions in order to manage these problems but that results in someone else losing some signal so another area can get a little more.

Idk for sure. I'd activate the iPhone for a while just to see if it's your phone or your area. Has your S4 updated recently?
I was able to make/receive calls and use iPhone when I was at work, and that was last month before I traded it in. Wifey's 4s is doing just fine still and we work on same area. I checked updates and according to what it says it is all up to date. VZ warrantied my phone and said I will have a new one sent to my house. Hopefully its just something internal that is broken, if not I am going to be highly disappointed if I get same results with new phone.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #25345
stonehenge

wait didn't mbp have signal issues with his S3 and then he tightened some screws under the battery cover and it went back to normal? I wonder if the S4 has a similar problem

either way, hopefully the replacement will take care of it

I'm really leaning towards an LG for my next phone. Peeps seem to like their G2s and Nexus 4/5s so The G Pro 2 looks like it's going to be a beast.

It's Note3-sized so I'm not completely sure if I'd want or not but it has a bamf screen, beast battery, 3gb ram, etc.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #25346
.GARY.

Hope its just simple as that. Hopefully new one works right. Sucks I will have to redo all my stuff again though.

I thought I would love the bigger phone but after having S4 now I think the note sizish phones would have been just a bit too much for me. Maybe feel different if I used it more productively in a work use environment but just as a personal phone the S4 is just big enough.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #25347
stonehenge

apparently the G Pro 2 has some sort of one-handed mode where it will resize the screen down towards the left/right during certain times. Sounds weird
Old 02-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #25348
stonehenge

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppy.flappydoge

wow
Old 02-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #25349
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol i downloaded one from xda that is the original but the the doge in place of the bird. my highscore is 11. much hard
Old 02-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #25350
stonehenge

rofl i've never played it, just saw people freaking out about it and then being emo because the dev told everyone to pls go and pulled the app