Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #25276
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Mother fuckah

Sent from my SCH-I545
Old 01-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #25277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srsly though it's happened randomly to most of us at some point or another and then it just stops after a while. You can try clearing data for play services or uninstall it and reinstall it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #25278
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

its just the nsa cloning your phone nothing to worry about
Old 01-24-2014, 04:24 PM   #25279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #25280
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I tried it. Let's see how it works

Sent from my SCH-I545
Old 01-24-2014, 11:26 PM   #25281
stonehenge

I wish I trusted myself more, the GNex feels so much better without a case lol
Old 01-25-2014, 01:06 AM   #25282
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cao-style cheapphone FTW. No case required.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:21 AM   #25283
stonehenge

But the thing I like about no case is how thin it is and how solid it feels. Cheap phones don't haz
Old 01-27-2014, 05:30 PM   #25284
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I took s4 out of case the other day and its so nice. I know i'LL smash it to bits though.. FML
Old 01-27-2014, 05:34 PM   #25285
stonehenge

feels so nice but dnw broken phone the first time i mess up
Old 01-27-2014, 05:35 PM   #25286
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

gotta wait to get paid to order wooden case
Old 01-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #25287
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

nekkid phones feel so good. im trying to get this company to make a wood back for the maxx. they make ones for the x already.

toastmade.com
Old 01-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #25288
stonehenge

Damn those are NICE! Like wood wraps almost instead of cases. Dfw.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:10 PM   #25289
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Still love the Case Mate wooden case
DFW the black brushed w/ rose gold now though too
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #25290
stonehenge

i like having a few cases to switch it up

although all mine are TPU so it's not much of a change
Old 01-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #25291
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I wish I trusted myself more, the GNex feels so much better without a case lol
Not running a case with the s3 at the moment, feels good man.

Then again my screen is already cracked and chipped even with a case on it

TIRED OF LOOKING AT S3
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #25292
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Need a new rom or something to flash. Getting bored with the current roms, xposed etc...

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #25293
stonehenge

I'll just put this here:

dem iconz

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

hmm actually that image looks familiar, did one of you already post it a while back?
Old 01-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #25294
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ive never seen it before. those new lumos icons are nice too.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:33 PM   #25295
stonehenge

So Google sold Motorola to Lenovo but kept the Ara project.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #25296
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Modular Nexus FTW
Old 01-30-2014, 02:48 PM   #25297
stonehenge

Imo
Old 01-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #25298
stonehenge

my plan is up 2/28 and we're almost definitely going to TMo

So do I want a G2, S4, N5, or Note3? I doubt the S5 will be out by then and idk if I want to wait any longer.

N5: cheapest, bloat free, on-screen nav buttons, lowest res camera, lcd screen, smallest battery
G2: biggest screen besides n3, second biggest battery (besides n3), lcd screen, rear vol/power buttons
S4: case options, sd slot, super amoled, slightly lower processor/gpu
N3: biggest screen, biggest battery, 3gb ram, sd slot, super ambled, most expensive

all: 1080p, quad core (all have same processor/gpu except s4), 2gb ram (except n3)

At TMo they are all $0 down but I put them in order of how much they cost per month (N5 = $16.50, N3 = $29.50)...

I'm leaning towards the G2 for some reason. It's second to cheapest, has the biggest screen/battery out of the three "smaller" phones, and Hayz liked it quite a bit.

But the N3 is so beast and the S4 has so many case options.

I think all of them should have decent developer support since they're all unlockable so that shouldn't matter much.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #25299
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

have you considered the moto x? the tmo version is unlockable and its a really great phone
Old 01-30-2014, 08:57 PM   #25300
stonehenge

Yeah I thought about it. It does look like a nice phone but even though it is an upgrade from my gnex, I probably won't get another phone for another two years so I wanted to get something a little more beast.

the MotoX is 720p, 4.7", dual core, etc.

It is faster than my GNex (processor and ram) but only by a bit. The other ones on the list have bigger screens, higher resolutions, double the processor cores, bigger batteries, etc.

I was secretly hoping that they'd release a beast status GoogleMoto before my upgrade but I highly doubt that now.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

the Z1 is fairly sexy also but idk about dem bezels and the TFT screen. <br><br>Its 5", 1080p, quadcore, 2gb, etc with a nice 20mp camera.<br>