Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #1301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

orly? thats cool. three stories in one game

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #1302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

iz really likin this game so far. is sorta challenging especially figuring out what to upgrade on the dude

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #1303
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Yeah that's what I meant by deep. Lots of choices with stats and shit lots of decisions when talking, etc.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #1304
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I should have my new ps3 tonight.

What games do ya'll recommend for FPS?
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #1305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Resistance. God of war, some call of duty if u want to play with the aot'ers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #1306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how do i stream stuff from computer to ps3?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #1307
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Install "PS3 Media Server" program on computer and tell it what folders your music/pr0n is in.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #1308
stonehenge

You can also use windows media player to do it but I dunno how cuz don't like WMP, it can DIAF.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #1309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont use it either lol. downloading ps3ms
repz

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

how does i connect ps3 to media server?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

i haz bamfness \^3^/

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

well i got it to connect but it was buggy, kept buffering or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 04:48 AM   #1310
stonehenge

Your ps3 connected to the router with wifi or Ethernet cable?
Old 02-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #1311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wifi.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #1312
stonehenge

That's why. When you stream over wifi, you will get slowdown with the higher quality stuff. Plus, if you play online, you'll get better speeds via wired.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #1313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orale. gonna need long ethernet cable then lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #1314
stonehenge

Don't go buy one at BB/Hell/etc, way overpriced. Either find local IT gai to make you one or use monoprice. Royarzz got a 20ft one for about $5 or 6 after shipping
Old 02-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #1315
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yea i may go monoprice since need hd cable for computer Nd ps3

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #1316
stonehenge

Old 02-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #1317
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Dragon Age is sick. Got the ultimate edition.

Dead Space 2 is where it's at right now. SICK
Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #1318
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

new la noire vid out today shows real game play.

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #1319
stonehenge

looks pretty good

i hope there are side things to do like in GTA/RDR but I kinda doubt it
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #1320
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm seriously contemplating getting DC Universe Online. It sucks ass that their is a monthly subscription, but it looks really fun. Plus the first month you can play for free.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #1321
stonehenge

FTS @ monthly cost
Old 02-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #1322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Dragon Age is sick. Got the ultimate edition.

Dead Space 2 is where it's at right now. SICK
lol yea i got that one. they had them seperate but at 30 dollas each too wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2011, 04:01 AM   #1323
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Ultimate is the best deal.

DO WANT DC UNIVERSE.

DNW $15 a month shit
Old 02-10-2011, 04:19 AM   #1324
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

want la noire badly

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #1325
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
FTS @ monthly cost
Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Ultimate is the best deal.

DO WANT DC UNIVERSE.

DNW $15 a month shit

I don't think I want to have to worry about the $15 monthly fee, the game looks fun as hell, but that is whats going to keep me from buying it in the end. I don't know why the hell they did that, you hardly EVER see any monthly fees for multiplayer on the PS3. They're going to lose a lot of sales because of that shit.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote:
inFamous 2 Hero Edition exposed
Wednesday 9-Feb-2011 9:47 AM Amazon lets details slip

Infamous 2's Hero Edition has been leaked via an Amazon listing which has since been pulled.

The listing outlined the contents of the special box, which is supposedly set to cost $99.99 in the States with a release date of May 24.

The listing originally read:

"inFAMOUS 2 is the second chapter in the best selling franchise for the PS3. This immersive open world adventure offers a powerful, emotional, and visceral take on being a super hero. Blamed for the destruction of Empire City, Cole must make a dramatic journey to discover his full super-powered potential.

"inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition includes exclusive limited edition 8.5" Cole MacGrath statue, Replica Cole MacGrath sling pack, Super voucher that gives access to in game content - including the Lightning Hook Power, Electrocution Grenade Power, Kessler Skin, and 24K Gold Amp weapon variant, Mini inFAMOUS #1 comic from DC Comics, and the Official inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack."

Waaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnntttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definite buy for me, I absolutely loved the first Infamous, it's my favorite PS3 game behind Uncharted 1/2 and God of War 3. That statue is going to be awesome.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote