Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #103626
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

imo...got new dash bezel, samb hooking it up with his old HU too....once ccsb gets new audio goodies, Im putting up in nizz for some bumps.

next step is to look over the AC...i have feels that system is overcharged or compressor is going out. AC wont werk when its really hot out...AC system temp varies by ambient..and if temp is high, system pressure might be too high if its overfilled. Could also be the compressor taking a shit and heat just making it act funny. Gonna have shop take a look at it cuz AC gauges are $45 with coopz @ HF, plus any gas/vacuum pump shit Id need.

Other than that, just needs new washer fluid pump and it will be 100% functional
Old 08-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #103627
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw dat bumpz

where u go get ac looked at?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #103628
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

firestone...they charge $20 to diagnose and goes toward fix if u let them do
Old 08-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #103629
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

might has to do that. been getting weird hum that i think might be ac related

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #103630
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

$180 for 3M never fade or whatever it's called. Plenty dark enough with the black interior and small Windows

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #103631
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #103632
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

kw to limo teent le nizz

rofl kittah

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 08-19-2013 at 08:59 PM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #103633
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
imo...got new dash bezel, samb hooking it up with his old HU too....once ccsb gets new audio goodies, Im putting up in nizz for some bumps.

next step is to look over the AC...i have feels that system is overcharged or compressor is going out. AC wont werk when its really hot out...AC system temp varies by ambient..and if temp is high, system pressure might be too high if its overfilled. Could also be the compressor taking a shit and heat just making it act funny. Gonna have shop take a look at it cuz AC gauges are $45 with coopz @ HF, plus any gas/vacuum pump shit Id need.

Other than that, just needs new washer fluid pump and it will be 100% functional
I bet parts store haz loaner A/C gauge kit. Compressor-powered vacuum pump for R134a (should work fine for R12 too) is something like $15 at HF.

Pinche parts store no haz puller big enough for waifu's brake drums (which are tiny motherfuckers at that).
Old 08-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #103634
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no manifold loaners at oreilly or vz probably dont want u fucking with gasses. I want that $15 HF vacuum pump...my compressor should be big enough to make it work...that pump isnt meant to evacuate the system, just to create vacuum and rid the system of moisture...would still have to get r12 evacuated by shop....from what Ive read, most evacuate for free since R12 is expensive and they keep it.....just dnw to pay $50 for those gauges

brake drum puller? we just wak drum with BFH, slide out
Old 08-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #103635
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want yeep bad
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #103636
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

y?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #103637
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
brake drum puller? we just wak drum with BFH, slide out

California GFY. Fucking RI.

I whacked that fucker like hell, I blasted it with huge torch, I pried it, I sprayed half a can of PB Blaster. Spent at least an hour on it. That fucker is seriously stuck to the hub. If a puller and more whacking doesn't work then I'll have to cut it off.

It's been a few weeks, I'm hoping if I work on it now all the effort I put in before + 1000 miles of driving will make it come off.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I'm seriously afraid I've destroyed the hub/bearing with all the abuse I poured onto that drum.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #103638
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

awww shit niga

gotz mah radio

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #103639
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
:lol

California GFY. Fucking RI.

I whacked that fucker like hell, I blasted it with huge torch, I pried it, I sprayed half a can of PB Blaster. Spent at least an hour on it. That fucker is seriously stuck to the hub. If a puller and more whacking doesn't work then I'll have to cut it off.

It's been a few weeks, I'm hoping if I work on it now all the effort I put in before + 1000 miles of driving will make it come off.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ------ Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I'm seriously afraid I've destroyed the hub/bearing with all the abuse I poured onto that drum.
sucks u guys have such a hard time with rust....u dont put some antiseize on them bishes to avoid rust? or does that not do shit?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
awww shit niga

gotz mah radio
installed??? pics
Old 08-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #103640
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
sucks u guys have such a hard time with rust....u dont put some antiseize on them bishes to avoid rust? or does that not do shit?
I slather that shit on so much that I should get a free jar of it every year. Sometimes it helps a little. I've never taken the drums off this car but I see what looks like anti-seize...I guess it didn't help.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #103641
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i dont use it other than on spark plugs
Old 08-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #103642
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

installed??? pics
lol no wey. just got it

want to install. how long would it take for me to do? was thinking of doing it on weekend

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #103643
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

since would be first, maybe 2-3hrs

all u do is plug adapter harness into OEM plug, connect same color wires, hook up antenna to deck, done.

u might need the special hook things to pull oem HU out though

on NBS, we dont have a "hot with key on on/acc" wire so we have to tap into fuse box....idk about CV...juan prawlee knows

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 08-20-2013 at 12:02 AM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #103644
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No need for that, just match up the wires.

The part that took me the longest was getting all the wires to tuck in with enough room for the radio to fit : jester:
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:20 AM   #103645
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sweet. will try on weekend. also, radio came with some hooks. dont know if theyll work getting cv radio out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #103646
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
all u do is plug adapter harness into OEM plug, connect same color wires, hook up antenna to deck, done.
Backwards workflow, bro. Connect same color wires first while you're working comfortably at the kitchen table, then plug harness.

Quote:
on NBS, we dont have a "hot with key on on/acc" wire so we have to tap into fuse box....idk about CV...juan prawlee knows
You talking about NBS GM truck? Mine has.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #103647
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i should see if the shit nhb sent me works right?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

http://www.defensenews.com/article/2...medium=twitter

Quote:
Owned by Egypt, the canal is governed by an international treaty that guarantees free navigation. The US military enjoys special privileges due to its long-running alliance with Egypt, allowing American naval ships to jump the queue of vessels to transit the canal.

thats right bitch!. AMERICA

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2013, 02:00 AM   #103648
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Worked fine joeys old cruiser

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:34 AM   #103649
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

big bang be on
Old 08-20-2013, 02:49 AM   #103650
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just woke up. holy fak. pinche late napz

nhb i fit radio into it..

lost the connector tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works