Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #26151
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

just downloaded the image for my 7. gotta wait til tomorrow left it at home
Old 11-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #26152
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do it tonight at home

mine is charging now
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #26153
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i guess i could throw the file on my phone and take it home
Old 11-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #26154
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Co-worker has a N5 and magically he got the update. I stole his phone from him...lol

i playing now

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #26155
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-12-2014, 10:21 PM   #26156
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i like how that video abides by material design guidelines

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i guess i could throw the file on my phone and take it home
forgot about the lack of broadband at home
Old 11-12-2014, 10:21 PM   #26157
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

one of the disadvantages of living in the sticks
Old 11-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #26158
stonehenge

I know that feel from living with my parents, except it wasn't even far enough into the sticks to get advantages from (quietness, lots of property, etc).

They're <1mi from the city limits with a house right behind them and lots of others up and down a really short road. Apparently there aren't enough houses for the cable company to care about so they never ran cable to the area. They're also too far or their lines are too old to get DSL. They can get satellite but its pricey and capped and the ping is crap.

So they use a VZW hotspot
Old 11-12-2014, 10:25 PM   #26159
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

same here but im like 10mi from the closest town we use our unlimited vzw data plans tethering our phones lol.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #26160
stonehenge

10 miles means it's probably nice and quiet and you have plenty of land around your place, no annoying neighbors, etc. dfw
Old 11-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #26161
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yep all farmland owned by my family and my closest neighbor is my cousin and his wife. i can shoot at foxes right off my back deck
Old 11-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #26162
stonehenge

dgaf about shoosting foxen but I'd love the peace and quiet and privacy.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #26163
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its very nice.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:52 PM   #26164
stonehenge

flashed the n7 image

dat infinite bootanimation i probably need to wipe cache or something but i'll give it a few more minutes before I smother it.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #26165
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ill wait til you work out the bugs til i try mine lolz
Old 11-12-2014, 11:03 PM   #26166
stonehenge

it woke up without needing a smothering

doing the initial setup now

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

used Tap N Go to pull my account info from my G2. Last time I used Tap N Go I was on a stock G2 rom, this time I'm on an AOSP rom. Worked both times.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #26167
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #26168
stonehenge

I can pick from a list of backups on my account (for the N7 and for other devices) for it to restore apps from.

I decided to start fresh tho. So far don't see any issues, it's downloading a few app updates from the play store right now.

I need to flash TWRP and look into rooting it later. It will probably just require a different boot.img to be flashed and then SuperSU to be flashed with TWRP.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

flo twrp: http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/193

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

k, TWRP 2.8.1.0 flashed and working

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I don't see a patched boot.img on XDA yet, it will probably be out soon though and that should give us root. You can flash SuperSU with TWRP but it won't work right until the boot.img is fixed.

Also, I need to flash this later: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2389022

gosta have my dt2w
Old 11-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #26169
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 11-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #26170
stonehenge

actually, the modified boot.img is technically a kernel so I wonder if the Elemental X kernel will make SuperSU work

brb
Old 11-12-2014, 11:57 PM   #26171
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wonder if the one from the aosp builds will work too?

Old 11-13-2014, 12:02 AM   #26172
stonehenge

ok, so far I:

- Flashed the LRX21P Razor image with fastboot.
- Went through initial setup.
- Flashed TWRP 2.8.1.0 with fastboot.
- Flashed ElementalX with TWRP.
- Flashed SuperSU 2.16 with TWRP.
- Installed the beta of TitaniumBackup.

It looks like root is working since I was able to grant TitaniumBackup access and it didn't yell at me when I opened the app. But I haven't tried actually doing anything with it yet. Root Checker app says I'm rooted too. FIDIL

Double tap to wake is working too. Mmm.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #26173
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dat loooong lollipop first boot!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #26174
stonehenge

Lol yeah, but after that first one it boots pretty fast.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #26175
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sure does. just flashed that kernel and su.zip you posted