Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #1251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

watched the whole thing

some of them are legit accidents but most of them are from people pulling out in front of people who have green lights and changing lanes like asshats or just not paying attention

DNW drive in russia lol

diatomic, I heard one word a LOT of times, I imagine it means "idiot" or "fuck!" or something LOL, sounds kinda like.. bleeyat?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #1252
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WTF is with that one car that's just parked and a wheel ejects sideways from it, around 2:00?

Well, maybe it wasn't parked, maybe it's moving slowly.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #1253
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think it had just rear-ended the white car.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #1254
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
Watch Out Champion Trampoline Champion The Past Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

ye
БЛЯТ/ДЬ
BLEYAT/D pronounce with "t" but spelling with "d" - you are right the meaning is similar "fuck" but verbatim it "whore"
Old 11-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #1255
stonehenge

I always thought it would be cool to learn russian but just seeing how things are spelled makes me
Old 11-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #1256
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan, y u no haz Д key?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #1257
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #1258
stonehenge

прыгать to jump -
прыжок a jump -
прыганье the jumping
я прыгаю I am jumping
он прыгает he is jumping
мы прыгаем we are jumping
они прыгают they are jumping
оно прыгает it is jumping
я прыгнул I have jumped
Он прыгал he has jumped
она прыгнула she has jumped
мы прыгнули we have jumped
они прыгнули they are jumped
прыгающий мужчина jumping man
прыгающая женщина jumping women
прыгающие люди jumping people
давай прыгнем! Let’s jump!
я сейчас прыгну! I am going to jump
давай прыгать Lets jumping
Джон, Не прыгай! John, don’t jump!

Old 11-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #1259
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #1260
stonehenge

Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #1261
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

I study german it`s similar shit as russian
Old 11-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #1262
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Kris Kross хочется прыгать прыжок
Old 11-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #1263
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIATOMIC View Post
I study german it`s similar shit as russian
german at least uses the same letters as english (mostly) so it's easier to pronounce. I have NO idea how to pronounce russian words
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Kris Kross хочется прыгать прыжок
!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #1264
DIATOMIC

na ja genau xD
Old 11-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #1265
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
прыгающая женщина jumping women
Yes, I'll do that.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I intend, someday, to try to learn German. Do want. I like the sound of German and Russian and have a friend who moved to Germany (because he married a German girl, and because that's the only place he could find work).
Old 11-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #1266
DIATOMIC

prigayuschaya zhenschina - прыгающая женщина xD
Old 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #1267
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 11-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #1268
DIATOMIC

and I also know the ukranian is similar to russian
can partialy understand polish
my prof. will be interpreter but the best way to study lang. is to move for example to the u.s.a or britain (I like their accent more)
I was in germany 1 month it`s not enough at all, 4 months is minimum need to be there for the beginning to understand them properly.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #1269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #1270
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Go live somewhere you don't know the language, so you can learn the language? Sounds like torture!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #1271
stonehenge

diatomic = hardcore

russian, english, german, ukranian, some polish

english and a little bit of half ass spanish for me
Old 11-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #1272
DIATOMIC

it`s difficult to learn lang. in theory or create artificial situations for discussions
need to MOVE in engl speaking countries)
I know that in the usa you don`t have national lang (in law) Y?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #1273
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cuz too many uptight immigrant nationalists faggots who think their language should be the official one and protest and call it racist . and we haz to many languages.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #1274
DIATOMIC

tolerance is shit
in germany so many turks
Old 11-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #1275
stonehenge

yeah there is no "official" language here