Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-17-2016, 03:03 PM   #27626
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

coolapk.com, just ignore the wrong language and click buttons that look appropriate.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:59 PM   #27627
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dropped my note2....glass cracked

any u guys got something nice for vzw?
Old 03-17-2016, 04:23 PM   #27628
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah yes, coolapk works well.

There's also an app that is like an appstore that anyone can add apks to. I think it's called Aptoide. It has most things but also has a lot of crap.

Ponu, I got rid of my last VZW phone recently (gave it to Royarz to use as a pip boy). Just go buy a V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:24 PM   #27629
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:26 PM   #27630
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://swappa.com/buy/devices/verizon
Old 03-17-2016, 04:26 PM   #27631
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dis deal any good?

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mob/5451570738.html
Old 03-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #27632
stonehenge

Well, using this as a comparison https://swappa.com/buy/samsung-galaxy-note-3-verizon says that $200 is about right if it's in good condition. Plus spare batteries and a battery charger is nice.

What really seals the deal though is the cases. So bamf.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #27633
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

kw it just for the case
Old 03-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #27634
stonehenge

dat sparkles
Old 03-18-2016, 11:46 AM   #27635
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have 3 verizon phones. But 2 messed up and 1 is droid maxx

Sent from my Samsung Note Fo' using Derpatalk

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Think me and wiffeh going to get s7, we due for upgrade.
Then I'll unlock and sell this note 4

Old 03-18-2016, 05:09 PM   #27636
stonehenge

S7 looks like a solid phone. G5 looking good too.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 03-19-2016, 12:57 AM   #27637
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
been happy with TV, V10, G2 before the V10. Will probably get another one next unless TMo carries a nice Nexus at that point.
Speaking of G2....you still got that thing?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:37 AM   #27638
stonehenge

Nope, jumped from G2 to V10 so I traded it in. Was a nice little phone.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

TMo G5 preorderers get an extra battery and 360° camera. Cool.

Plus, can BingeOn porn for free lol

Sent from my LG V10
Old 03-19-2016, 02:42 AM   #27639
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

see dat free pr0nz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:14 AM   #27640
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Nope, jumped from G2 to V10 so I traded it in. Was a nice little phone.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

TMo G5 preorderers get an extra battery and 360° camera. Cool.

Plus, can BingeOn porn for free lol

Sent from my LG V10
Bummer! I was gonna see if you wanted to trade dimples for G2. Oh well.

Offer goes for anyone with an IR blaster device for Verizon.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-19-2016, 04:49 PM   #27641
stonehenge

Why's it need to be vzw if it's just going to be a tv remote? (G2 was TMo )
Old 03-19-2016, 07:59 PM   #27642
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I have 3 verizon phones. But 2 messed up and 1 is droid maxx

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Think me and wiffeh going to get s7, we due for upgrade.
Then I'll unlock and sell this note 4

how mush?
Old 03-19-2016, 07:59 PM   #27643
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

idk what it's worth. Do u?

Old 03-20-2016, 04:37 AM   #27644
race2c
Garage Status

Quote:
Why's it need to be vzw if it's just going to be a tv remote? (G2 was TMo )
Doesn't really matter if GSM or CDMA. Just would be nice if I needed a backup device, but yes, device would primarily be TV/media remote.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2016, 06:35 PM   #27645
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Am probably going to upgrade today.

Old 03-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #27646
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

get dat g5

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2016, 08:50 PM   #27647
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Jas getting s7.
Me and wiffeh both.
So note be for sale

Old 03-20-2016, 09:35 PM   #27648
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

s7 look sex

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2016, 09:37 PM   #27649
race2c
Garage Status

@jaybo - what are the messed up phones? How are they messed up?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2016, 11:15 PM   #27650
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Has s3 and s4.
Digitizer dead on s3 but glass not cracked. S4 bricked w ota update.