Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2019, 04:41 PM   #28376
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do they have the same radios?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:47 PM   #28377
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

You ODIN the unlocked firmware it will work with any carrier and not have bloatware. Only downside is will not show carrier name on top left corner by clock.

I did with old S7, after Verizon rep told me that it would never ever work on Verizons network. Fgt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2019, 01:46 PM   #28378
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
You ODIN the unlocked firmware it will work with any carrier and not have bloatware. Only downside is will not show carrier name on top left corner by clock.

I did with old S7, after Verizon rep told me that it would never ever work on Verizons network. Fgt.

you loose stuff like wifi calling and shit. i run a stock vzw software for that reason. for some reason i don't get ota updates but my wife does. mine was already flashed when i bought it her wasn't and i did it so that could be the differnce. you can change it so it shows as a vzw phone too. its all on xda forums. fyi you can flash any galaxy 7 and up to any carrier you want.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-29-2019 at 01:59 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:50 AM   #28379
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I didn't lose wifi calling on my s7 though.
I'm back on ATT again. Well, FirstNet actually. Supposed to use a band (band 14 I think) it some shit

Old 09-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #28380
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
I'm back on ATT again. Well, FirstNet actually. Supposed to use a band (band 14 I think) it some shit

it wouldn't work with my s8 or s9 without flashing vzw stock rom on it. apparently theres works different than the stock wifi calling. it would be greyed out.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:45 PM   #28381
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

FishNets you say?
Old 09-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #28382
nekkidhillbilly

but I can understand women kinda piss me off too
Old 11-08-2019, 07:46 PM   #28383
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

So... Why does Android Auto suck so much?

Old 11-08-2019, 07:59 PM   #28384
stonehenge

I've used it in the last couple rentals we drove in (a Chrysler 300 and an Altima) and it worked great for me.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #28385
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I like the Sync 3 layout. Why Android auto blocks my radio display??

Old 11-11-2019, 10:17 PM   #28386
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

God I hate this fucking Pixel 3

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Want to burn it
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 10:23 PM   #28387
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

My mom hates her pixel 2 as well.

Old 11-13-2019, 02:49 PM   #28388
nekkidhillbilly

I wasn't a big fan of the pixel either. Ill keep my Samsung. rocking a s9 atm cause it was cheap and s7 died.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:51 PM   #28389
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
God I hate this fucking Pixel 3

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Want to burn it
Send to me for free them. I <3 Pixels. At least I love my 3A XL anyway.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:50 PM   #28390
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Every other restart the Bluetooth and wifi goes completely crazy. Get a constant BLUETOOTH HAS STOPPED message every 5 seconds

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Sometimes it take like 10 restarts for the shit to work right
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 01:26 AM   #28391
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I like note 9. It's just too big but want a regular size phone. But this camera is amszeballs

Old 11-14-2019, 03:49 PM   #28392
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Every other restart the Bluetooth and wifi goes completely crazy. Get a constant BLUETOOTH HAS STOPPED message every 5 seconds

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Sometimes it take like 10 restarts for the shit to work right
oh I read about that shit, it started happening recently?

Quote:
I like note 9. It's just too big but want a regular size phone. But this camera is amszeballs
my Pixel 3A's camera is fuckin amazing also. Google and Samsung know how to do cameras.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #28393
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

So, anybody got any input on the new tMob 600Mhz service that was turned on last week? Will def swap from AT&T if it's good.

Old 12-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #28394
stonehenge

/shrug using Cricket (ATT Towers) right now.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:53 PM   #28395
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

any way to get rid of fgt bixby on N10+? fkn thing is annoying af
Old 01-10-2020, 08:48 PM   #28396
stonehenge

pretty sure you can disable the bixby button but you have to first sign into the bixby app or service or w/e with a Samsung account. After you're signed in, you can disable it in settings in that app.

At least I think that's how I did it on my mom's S9 or whatever she has.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:38 PM   #28397
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

was able to re-assign the button on the N10+ to not command bixby, also disabled the bixby window/tab thing when swiping left from the home screen. Was hoping I could delete or atleast disable the fkn thing completely. Got damn samsung shoving this shit down my throat all like.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:16 PM   #28398
stonehenge

yeah fts

<3 Pixel 3A XL
Old 01-10-2020, 11:54 PM   #28399
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I bought a app that lets me remap my bixby button. I use it as a PTT button for Zello

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Bxactions

Old 01-13-2020, 10:24 PM   #28400
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
was able to re-assign the button on the N10+ to not command bixby, also disabled the bixby window/tab thing when swiping left from the home screen. Was hoping I could delete or atleast disable the fkn thing completely. Got damn samsung shoving this shit down my throat all like.
at least you can turn it off apple would force you to keep it and use it