Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-28-2015, 06:25 PM   #116451
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

same one lol.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:53 PM   #116452
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

OG doge still full of energy

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #116453
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yep. doge needs better than to be locked up like dat. we be stereotypical mexis with doge rofl

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 08:02 PM   #116454
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

he can't roam your back yard?

I thought you had pimpin raised-floor doge house for him?
Old 05-28-2015, 08:11 PM   #116455
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

had. he has tendency to bite everything out there and dig holes because no one trained him so dad had him locked up in corner of yard with house and stuff but he doenst have much freedom

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 08:12 PM   #116456
stonehenge

poor doge
Old 05-28-2015, 08:14 PM   #116457
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. at bros house we'd be able to tire the fucker out and hopefully train him. sister loved it when it was pup then it was 2 ft tall and she said fts. fkn bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 08:49 PM   #116458
stonehenge

poor doge ditched by sis
Old 05-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #116459
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

now she home and doesnt even feed it. lazy twat. pisses me off. but i dont think im much better leavin poor dog like that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #116460
stonehenge

at least you're trying to figure out a way to give doge a better experience

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

could have let doge turn into dogesickle
Old 05-28-2015, 09:11 PM   #116461
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true, i still hate that i let doge be there liek that. still waiting to hear from bro but hope that fgt ok with having doge there. i think he can still be bamf doge. but i really want for doge to roam. seeing it basically caged up is hard

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 09:21 PM   #116462
stonehenge

excalibur be like "leave him in the desert bro"
Old 05-28-2015, 09:36 PM   #116463
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wish i couldve trained doge here. could has crazy cate/doge shenanigans

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-28-2015, 10:37 PM   #116464
stonehenge

ex riding doge around ftw

what's doge's name?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:59 PM   #116465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sister named him Scooby

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-29-2015, 01:50 AM   #116466
stonehenge

Right click Doge and rename
Old 05-29-2015, 03:19 AM   #116467
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i might if can get him obedient

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-29-2015, 03:41 PM   #116468
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Sell doge for $1,000,000?
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:56 PM   #116469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wouldnt sell doge lol. i'd give away. who'd want uncontrollable doge tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-29-2015, 04:16 PM   #116470
stonehenge

lots of people would probably take doge in if bro can't control him
Old 05-29-2015, 04:21 PM   #116471
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

we'll see. bro kind of brushed off drugging doge. that fgt. will ask again

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-29-2015, 04:22 PM   #116472
stonehenge

just release wild doge into his truck next time he's there
Old 05-29-2015, 04:31 PM   #116473
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lulz doge would tear truck up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-29-2015, 05:00 PM   #116474
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Just fucking do it and drop him off. Not like he would know if you gave the dog benedryl or not
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:40 PM   #116475
stonehenge

plus, you can drop him off and be like "look, I trained dog to be less loco" and then you gtfo before benadryl wears off