Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Arrow Country music

I wish I could find this on youtube.

The Boxmasters - Watchin' The Game
http://www.myspace.com/theboxmasters
Quote:
Stop telling me stuff, Quit asking me shit
Can't you see, I'm watchin' the game
I've had about enough, I'm goin to pitch a fit
If the Cardinals lose, You'll be the one to blame

Stop rubbing my chest, Stay off of my chair
For pete's sake, It's only for two hours
The damn game's a mess, And this ump ain't fair
Why don't you go out, And pick some flowers

You know how I hate those fucking cubs I've told you at least a thousand times
Right now, I can't give you no damn back rub With two out and two on in the ninth

Later on you can drive me insane
But right now, I'm watchin' the game

Stop telling me stuff, Quit asking me shit
Can't you see, I'm watchin' the game
I've had about enough, I'm goin to pitch a fit
If the Cards lose, You'll be the one to blame

If we lose, this house will be a dark place For at least a week or ten days
Right now, my minds is just on third base And that bastard that was traded from the A's

Later on, you can drive me insane But right now, I'm watchin' the game
Right now I'm watchin' the damn game

(Hey baby, would you mind goin' and gettin' me some chili cheese Fritos, and a coca cola?... I love you too, honey.)
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

Country music sucks!!!!!!!!! Brittney spears rocks!
TURBO V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

B.Spears should B.low me.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'd also enjoy it if the lyrics were "Playin a game" instead of "watchin a game"
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #5
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I'd also enjoy it if the guy was"Playin a game" instead of "watchin a game"
TURBO V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:20 AM   #6
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

No county....bad country

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #7
NIN-182
Mr.Self Destruct

NIN-182 may have a mustache.

all country music is is just a bunch of emo rednecks complaining about how they don't have many teeth or someone ran off with there sister who they now cant fuck
NIN-182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN-182 View Post
all country music is is just a bunch of emo rednecks complaining about how they don't have many teeth or someone ran off with there sister who they now cant fuck
Best first post ever?

Video page
Full screen

Well, it was all
that i could do to keep from crying’
sometimes it seemed so useless to remain
but you don’t have to call me darlin’, darlin'
you never even call me by my name

You don’t have to call me waylon jennings
and you don’t have to call me charlie pride
and you don’t have to call me merle haggard/anymore
even though you’re on my fighting’ side

chorus:
and i’ll hang around as long as you will let me
and i never minded standing’ in the rain
but you don’t have to call me darlin’, darlin’
you never even called me by my name

well, i’ve heard my name
a few times in your phone book (hello, hello)
and i’ve seen it on signs where i’ve played
but the only time i know
i’ll hear "david allan coe"
is when jesus has his final judgment day

repeat chorus

recitation:
well, a friend of mine named steve goodman wrote that song
and he told me it was the perfect country & western song
i wrote him back a letter and i told him it was not the perfect country & western song because he hadn’t said anything at all about mama,
or trains,
or trucks,
or prison,
or getting’ drunk
well he sat down and wrote another verse to the song
and he sent it to me,
and after reading it,
i realized that my friend had written the perfect
country & western song
and i felt obliged to include it on this album
the last verse goes like this here:

well, i was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
and i went to pick her up in the rain
but before i could get to the station in my pickup truck
she got run ned over by a damned old train

chorus:
and i’ll hang around as long as you will let me
and i never minded standing’ in the rain
no, a’ you don’t have to call me darlin’, darlin’
you never even call me
well i wonder why you don’t call me
why don’t you ever call me by my name
Old 03-08-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
NIN-182
Mr.Self Destruct

i hate the music,thats all the inbreed hick in my town listen to,also doesnt help i live in vermont and thats all dumb hick fucks blare.... literally BLARE out there lifted up trucks with smoke stacks

Old 03-08-2009, 02:28 AM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I thought Vermont was full of hippies and married gay couples who somehow managed to have decent ideas about gun laws.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:43 AM   #11
NIN-182
Mr.Self Destruct

theres that and the lower spices of redneck as well

Old 03-08-2009, 03:59 AM   #12
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

And since when was yankee emo music any better? lol
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Quote:
I think that's the most ignorant thing I've heard all week.

Quote:
i hate the music,thats all the inbreed hick in my town listen to,also doesnt help i live in vermont and thats all dumb hick fucks blare.... literally BLARE out there lifted up trucks with smoke stacks
Sounds like my kind of town.

Judging by your screen name, you like Nine inch nails, and blink 182? You're right, those bands > all of country. :manos:

Last edited by Empire01; 03-08-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

country ftw
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire01 View Post
I think that's the most ignorant thing I've heard all week.

Sounds like my kind of town.

Judging by your screen name, you like Nine inch nails, and blink 182? You're right, those bands > all of country. :manos:

I sense a redneck in the building

Old 03-09-2009, 01:39 AM   #16
Empire01

haha, why is this smiley here?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
NIN-182
Mr.Self Destruct

all i did was give my opinion on the only music that only says FAIL written all over it

Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #18
Empire01

Quote:
all i did was give my opinion on the only music that only says FAIL written all over it
You also gave us a demonstration on how to FAIL at the English language.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Before you seemed merely opinionated. Now you seem ignorant.

There are a few genres that are much more universally agreed to be full of FAIL.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #20
chrisneel

Quote:
I hear ya man, I saw one of them "dumb hick fucks" driving down the street today in his "lifted up truck" BLARING some of that music today. Actually I saw him all over town, seemed like every time I looked up he was there!

Then I realized that I was looking at myself when I looked in the rear view mirror... :Wedgie:

chrisneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 AM   #21
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Video page
Full screen

On a three hour flight from Memphis to LA
I was silently celebrating my first class upgrade
Laughing at my jeans and my boots
Beside those high dollar shoes and Armani suits
When the gentleman next to me said the drinks up here are free
So if you'd like the first one can be on me
He said i'm headin back from business in New York and Rome
Tell me son, Where do you call home

I said I'm from the front pew of a wooden white church
The courthouse clock it still dont work
Where a man's word means everything
Where moms and dads were high school flings
Gave their children grandmothers maiden name
Yes it may not sound like much
But its where I'm from

So we drank that round and then another
There wasn't a topic in this world we did not cover
He said I headed out west when I was barely 19
Just a kid chasing my dreams
I said I'm flying out here to pick up my big brother
He's been fighting the cancer they discovered
But he called last night and said I think this is the end
So come take me home to my family and my friends

Where the quarterback dates the homecoming queen
The truck's a ford and the tractor's green
And Amazing Grace is what we sing
Well there's a county fair every fall
And your friends are there no matter when you call
Yeah It may not sound like much but it's
Where I'm from

And as we stood to claim the bags we checked
He said I'll pray for your brother and did I mention that
Italian suits haven't always been my style
See I was quarterback of my high school team
We took state back in '63
And my wife, she's still my homecoming queen

Cause I'm from the front pew of a wooden white church
A courthouse clock that still don't work
Where a man's word means everything
Where moms and dads were high school flings
Gave their children grandmothers maiden name
Yes it may not sound like much
I said it may not sound like much but it's where I'm from
it's where I'm from
Where I'm from
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound......
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #22
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Country is pretty boring to listen to. Thats all...

Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #23
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I like country and almost every other genre I am not very picky with what I listen to, I like everything.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #24
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Video page
Full screen

I'm up and gone everyday at dawn
Just a workin' like a regular dog
To keep the woman and the water
And the lights and the phone turned on

I've been sayin', "Yes sir" all day at work
I've been sayin', "Yes ma'am" at home
Savin' up my cuss words
And keepin' 'em under my tongue

I need a little time off for bad behavior
The devil in me done been asleep too long
It looks like I've been too good for too long

Well I went to a company party, I didn't even drink enough to get high
I met a preppy little wimp I shoulda whipped but I let him slide
Ol' Hambone McGraw got the law paid off
Dealing blackjack Saturday nights
And I could triple my take-home pay if it weren't for my wife

Need a little time off for bad behavior

I got a number on my mind
That I've been a fightin' off the urge to call
A hot, hell-raisin' blonde bomb
With a Southern drawl

Some good-old boys called collect from Mississippi
Said the fishes been a missin' me
And I could sure get it up for a smoke
And a Delta Queen

I said, "It looks like I've been too damn good too long"

Old 03-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #25
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Incorrectly attributed to David Allan Coe, actually by Gary Lee & Showdown:

Video page
Full screen

Well it's 40 below and I don't give a fuck,
Got a heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo

It's allemande left and allemande right
Come on you fuckin' dummy get your right step right
Get off stage you god damn goof you know

Piss me off, fuckin' jerk
Get on my nerves

Well, here comes Johnny with his pecker in his hand,
He's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeo