Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #27301
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

NSFW....this be filmed where I go riding
http://efanzines.com/EK/eI3/jersep68a.jpg
Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #27302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
NSFW....this be filmed where I go riding
http://efanzines.com/EK/eI3/jersep68a.jpg
lol

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

wtf: https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=14500931

mira the perro with the YT vid
Old 02-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #27303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that be mexi-pr0n? lulz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #27304
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pics were published in this book
http://efanzines.com/EK/eI3/GP506e.jpg
Old 02-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #27305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
lol

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

wtf: https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=14500931

mira the perro with the YT vid

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #27306
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WTF is that book about?
Old 02-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #27307
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
WTF is that book about?
canyon n00dz duh cow
Old 02-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #27308
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
WTF is that book about?
IDK

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

but I get a feeling they no want nood vacas there
Old 02-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #27309
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Oh jesus its Steven
Eat shit clown.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #27310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the crazies, do want to see

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #27311
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

STFU and go get ur tash wey!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #27312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is no taim for meeting yet they better call me

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #27313
stonehenge

If nawt you call them be like "DAMEH ME TAUSCHE WEY"
Old 02-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #27314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i may if they dont call me by evening. told me that around 7 was ok

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

some vato on gmfs be selling ss 22s for about 1200 shipped

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

wish i could buy
need tires for 20s and shit to make 6 lugs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #27315
stonehenge

srsly brah, find 5 lugs you like, 6lug conversion be unless srsly want 6lug bad like
Old 02-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #27316
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

adapt0rz
Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #27317
stonehenge

or that pero don't like idea of adapt0rz
Old 02-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #27318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cant be too hard

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

adapters, DNW

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

i think ima goes nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #27319
stonehenge

later caez

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I found an app that pretty much does most of the rooting/flashing for you Eddeh but the ROM that it flashes doesn't have the sexah theme and doesn't overclock it much. The team that designed the ROM and app say that a new version with a theme, overclocking, and other improvements should be ready in a couple days.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #27320
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 02-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #27321
stonehenge

Quote:
Apple's iPhone slips, Google's Android gains
The iPhone is starting to slip in smartphone market share, but the number of people planning to buy an Android phone is skyrocketing, research says

http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/...roid-gains-858
The more the merrier means we get more attention and more peeps make apps for us
Old 02-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #27322
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:

A couple embrace as they enjoy the warm weather at Las Teresitas beach on the island of Tenerife in Spain's Canary Islands January 12, 2010. While the rest of Europe has been hit with snowstorms and severe freezing, beach goers are enjoying the sun and warm temperatures of over 20 degrees centigrade in Spain's Canary Islands off the coast of Africa.
I just see a guy hugging a girl that looks like she would rather not be hugged

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

oh and
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #27323
stonehenge

rofl ya they aren't embracing, he is hugging her and she be like
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #27324
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

"babe...Im sorry...I promise I wont NIDA DITP you again...come here gimmeh hug"
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #27325
stonehenge

mira IMO it looks something like

Guy: "Babe look at that chick over there, she's ugly huh" *looks at ass*
Chica: "YOU BASTARD"
Guy: "Naww babe, she ugly I wasn't looking" *hugs*

*photog takes pic*

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

ahhhhahaha different situation pero same general idea, he did something bad and was hugging
Closed Thread