Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #2151
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sounds BAMF

i want roms
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #2152
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

it did erase all my texts the other day again Then the new incoming ones it put under the wrong contact. I was like WTF this biatch talking about??
Old 08-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #2153
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You have the worst luck with that shit

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Can't find battstat

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Found it. Sneaky bastard is spelled battstatt like status has 2 t's wtf

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Old 08-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #2154
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #2155
stonehenge

Old 08-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #2156
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It has 2 T's at the end Juan, that's why you can't find it

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Just saw that you found it. Oh and Launcher Pro FTL

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Giving Better KB another try. It looks WAY better then Smart KB. Liking it thus far. I'm using it with the ADWone HD skin.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #2157
stonehenge

Lol I keep going back and forth. I was using SmartKB and then Better KB and then went back to the stock Moto Multitouch and now I'm on Better Keyboard again with the black/red theme.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #2158
MikeH
waffler

Smart KB would be better if it didn't look like a 5 year old did the graphics.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

This is what the ADWone looks like. Its just simple but looks good.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #2159
stonehenge

Yeah SmartKB needs a custom skin option. The ones it comes with are too
Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #2160
MikeH
waffler

How is the stock Moto KB setup? Is it just like the stock Android one only multi touch?
Old 08-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #2161
stonehenge

Nah, it looks a little different. Not by much though. Let me take a screenshot.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #2162
MikeH
waffler

Universal Androot uses the new SuperUser now, you should be able to run it Juan and get the update.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=747598
Old 08-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #2163
stonehenge

Okay, about to reroot, put on evolution theme, and try out some LauncherPro dock images I downloaded. Will report back with screenshots (and that Moto Keyboard shot I said I'd get )

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Current setup:

Moto Keyboard:

(when a key is pressed, it highlights in red)
Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #2164
MikeH
waffler

Nice. I'm gonna flash that theme for sure. Battstatt is by far the cleanest battery widget I have came across. X KB is almost like the HTC IME
Old 08-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #2165
stonehenge

Only downsides of the X kb are that it is white and has almost no options. But it works pretty damn well for a stock keyboard

Need to change my wallpaper. I made it green to match the theme accents but Maybe black to white fade.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #2166
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Universal Androot uses the new SuperUser now, you should be able to run it Juan and get the update.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=747598
Will it root the D1?

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #2167
stonehenge

It will only root the D1 if your pen0r is pierced.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #2168
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Damn guess it won't do this D1 then..

Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #2169
stonehenge

Old 08-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #2170
jschrock

It's not mine...it's a guy i work with his took a shit and just got another one.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #2171
MikeH
waffler

Haha I'm pretty sure it said it would. Click the link and of tells you the devices.

Did you use it Juan to update Super?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #2172
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschrock View Post
It's not mine...it's a guy i work with his took a shit and just got another one.
Maybe it will make an exception or if you touch it (the phone, not the pen0r) while he roots it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Haha I'm pretty sure it said it would. Click the link and of tells you the devices.

Did you use it Juan to update Super?
The link didn't list the X or Droid but another article I found on the same app said that it works on them also.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #2173
jschrock

Yeah, I didnt see D1 listed...so :crossfingers: it works...pero almost 5!

Old 08-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #2174
stonehenge

Should work and should be quick methinks.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #2175
jschrock

damn it's been awhile since i rooted a droid....