Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #12776
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:21 AM   #12777
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

haz gury in contacts now
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #12778
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

"The Samsung Galaxy Nexus will not be released for Verizon Wireless until the end of the month, at earliest. According to the Telegraph, the UK launch (November 10th) will precede the US release by “one week”. In a perfect world, November 17th would be the big day.

Unfortunately, according to a Verizon insider on the Phandroid forums, Verizon has decided not to push too hard for the launch because of the lack of bloatware. As a result the Galaxy Nexus will not see the light of day until at least November 24th. If you’re holding out for the Galaxy Nexus grab a Snickers this may take a while."
Old 11-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #12779
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

samsungs hybrid memory cube hmc promises ultra fast smartphones, tablets and more
Old 11-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #12780
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Go to VZW. Find tall, thin brunette and talk hella sweet to her. She calls customer service. 2 hours later they have a bionic on the way to meh.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #12781
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
"The Samsung Galaxy Nexus will not be released for Verizon Wireless until the end of the month, at earliest. According to the Telegraph, the UK launch (November 10th) will precede the US release by “one week”. In a perfect world, November 17th would be the big day.

Unfortunately, according to a Verizon insider on the Phandroid forums, Verizon has decided not to push too hard for the launch because of the lack of bloatware. As a result the Galaxy Nexus will not see the light of day until at least November 24th. If you’re holding out for the Galaxy Nexus grab a Snickers this may take a while."
Old 11-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #12782
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Go to VZW. Find tall, thin brunette and talk hella sweet to her. She calls customer service. 2 hours later they have a bionic on the way to meh.
did you wear the pimp suit?
Old 11-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #12783
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Nice use of southern suave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Old 11-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #12784
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post

VZW,

Y U NO LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE WANT?!?!?!?

tapatalk

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #12785
stonehenge

cuz what people want includes a phone that gets more updates and therefore keeps people happy longer (buy less phones) and what people want isn't loaded with VZW bloat that they can make a couple bucks off of
Old 11-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #12786
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

does anyone know about a loyalty discount for vzw? Ive seen it mentioned in the GN thread on androidforums but not much info about it. My account only shows the discount through my wifes work.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #12787
stonehenge

there is a loyalty plan and a loyalty discount

my wife could have upgraded a few months ago @ 2yr price but i think she gets an extra 30-50 off since she waited the full 24 months. AFAIK that is the loyalty discount.

The loyalty plan is like $50 for 550 minutes. Then you can add lines for 9.99 and data for 30, texts for 5-10 or whatever, etc. It actually ended up being cheaper for us than the family plans since we don't use many minutes or non-vzw texts.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #12788
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Nice use of southern suave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
No, Didn't. All I hads was jeans, roper boots, polo and me barn coat. Guess that worked

Oh, and my McClesky Farms cotton gin cap
Old 11-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #12789
.GARY.

once I finish with the bugs from transferring data I should be good, loving the Dx so far , seems less buggy and peppier when using it
Old 11-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #12790
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well if they gn keeps goin like it is i will be at the full 24 months lol.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #12791
stonehenge

Quote:
once I finish with the bugs from transferring data I should be good, loving the Dx so far , seems less buggy and peppier when using it
DX ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
well if they gn keeps goin like it is i will be at the full 24 months lol.
hopefully its out by the time i get my upgrade in march

that said, there haven't been any official delays since they haven't officially announced a date, nothing but rumors so far.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #12792
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im hoping the 17th is correct.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #12793
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
lol I hope it works better for you man. You'll still have network issues but at least the phone will work.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #12794
stonehenge

At least if he doesn't like this one, it will sell for hella more than a TB lol
Old 11-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #12795
MikeH
waffler

True dat
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #12796
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
lol I hope it works better for you man. You'll still have network issues but at least the phone will work.
waaait. whats wrong w it?!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Damn TB fired up last night, works fine right now.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #12797
.GARY.

Ditch the ***** and run with what they are giving you

I'm all ready satisfied w/ giving up the sammy for the Dx, seems so much smoother. Do miss the AMOLED screen though but I will sacrifice that for a functional phone.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #12798
stonehenge

Every 4G phone available right now has some sort of signal issues. Some (TB) seem to be worse than others but they all have issues of some sort. The Bionic itself should be pretty damned stable though.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Ditch the ***** and run with what they are giving you

I'm all ready satisfied w/ giving up the sammy for the Dx, seems so much smoother. Do miss the AMOLED screen though but I will sacrifice that for a functional phone.
isn't the beast size screen nice though?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #12799
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

long as it's stable, DNGAF
Old 11-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #12800
stonehenge

Plus, if there's no 4G there and you keep it in 3G, you may reduce the shitty signal issues. Dunno though. My brother has a Bionic and I don't think he's had many problems.