Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 07:30 AM   #2853
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I had someone (with a local area code) offer $3500 on that CV Sport. The guy didn't budge, and stated he was firm on $4000. Accordingly, I went to a cabin and Yosemite this weekend with limited internet/phone access. I did refresh the page and compared it to the previous screenshot and saw different numbers. Thus, I knew it was starting to get fishy especially for that price/car, different numbers. In the end, I waffled and felt it was the best decision to walk.

TL; DR...Cliffnotes....Cam waffled after different numbers appeared on craigslist ad, seemed fishy, decided to walk.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote