Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #13600
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah I've thought about trying that but NSIW

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

In case anyone is interested, Android Market has 10 apps on sale for .10 each today:

SoundHound
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Swiftkey X
Endomondo Sports Tracker
Great Little War Game
Sketchbook Movile
Fieldrunners HD
Color & Draw for Kids (Phone)
Paper Camera

Mostly decent apps imo. Fieldrunners is win as fuck but I already got it from Amazon for free rofl.

Here's a link to the apps: https://market.android.com/details?i...E4NzA2MzA3MyJd

Oh and the market says "10 Days of Offers, Top Premium Apps, .10 Per App" so maybe 9 more days of cheap stuffs. DFW tapatalk or playerpro lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote