Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #15576
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Also, this entire saga over TeamHacksung (CM) copying the code from the guy who created the Voodoo Sound and Voodoo Color mods for the Galaxy S phones is getting old. Personally, I think it was a shady move since the original creator used that code for a paid app. I know legally it's open source and all that, but it just seems bush league to go so far as to copy his work, rename it and then make his app incompatible with CyanogenMod. Those guys have done a lot of work to get ICS working flawlessly on these phones but this entire deal makes me question who's really in charge.

https://github.com/teamhacksung/sams...0aff11d11637fe

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote