Thread: Important: GMFS refugee camp
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #102
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Yeah, now I know. Just wish it was a 2 week ban only. I don't agree it's entirely my fault. My intentions were not to have the penii in the sig, but it was someone else's, Brett. Seeing as how you are the one who reported me I'd bet you were the one who changed the sig that I was leaching from. So in that sense, you also were in the wrong.
I never reported you ask any mod, I was just kidding.

Thing that gets me is, yes I never changed the sig. Second if I did it was on a public server unrelated to GMFS.
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote