View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
If I see you while i'm in my ford tempo its on
bring it

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It might also be that he realized he was late and had to speed up.

People do all kinds of stupid stuff on the road every day. At least that particular behavior has no effect on me (unless they're on a Harley, in which case I go deaf for a few minutes and every baby in a 10 mile radius starts screaming). I just laugh at the money they're wasting on gas as I cruise along through timed green lights, watching them stop at every red light.

What does your truck look like that you think it provokes people to show off?
lol if thats teh case most of teh douches are in a hurry, yea i wish they would stop at lights but its usually in streets with no lights. my truck looks like a hack job really, its dropped with a very fucked up body it creaks and rattles over bumps and normal driving so it doesnt take much to think they have a better truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
9mm in my house just in case a douchebag steps on my property & decides to do something stupid.
I wish it was in my property then theyd probably stop
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote