Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #28111
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Really liking this G5 Plus.

Only very slight complaint I can think of is that the colors are a little washed out on this LCD. Blacks are dark, whites are bright, and the screen is really sharp, just seems a little undersaturated. But I was using a Samsung for a couple weeks before this and Sammy oversaturates their screens so I may just have to adjust.

Other than that, no complaints. Fingerprint reader is fast, phone performs fast, camera is great, battery life is BAMF, Motorola's version of Android has no bloat at all, almost like a Nexus/Pixel, front facing speaker is nice, 4gb ram, 64gb internal, SD slot, 1080p, 3000mah battery, etc.

It's almost a flagship for less than half the price. Me likes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote