Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #3408
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
It will just be nice to not have to bust open the lappy when I wanna check some stuff out real quick. Maybe I will wait and see if anything else decent is gonna come out before Christmas
That is what I'm going to do. It seems like every computer/phone company is working on a tablet. I want to see what all comes out instead of going with the first or second one released and then seeing a really nice one a month later. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yea laptawpz are pretty clunky for misc. shit
Def don't want to get another laptop. Too big for what I use it for. If I travelled a lot and used the shit out of a laptop then big would make sense since I'd be starring at it all the time. But for what we are looking for FTMFS, tablet ftw. Or a Netbook. They are small enough imo, only downside is waiting for it to boot.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote